• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaShards - New EarthBending Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Thou, I think it's to perfect for The Carbogen combo to not be an official pk combo for earth. Who agrees thumbs up on this comment.

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeah guys there already exists a move SIMILAR TO THIS but this is different in terms of execution.+this is about the core.Also i am pretty sure that magma blast is a move and not a combo.Btw it would be nice if you added more detail like:range,damage,knockback(if there is significant knockback) and if it was a move cool down.Ik that you are new here so i am trying to help you!

Hero

Verified Member
Yeah guys there already exists a move SIMILAR TO THIS but this is different in terms of execution.+this is about the core.Also i am pretty sure that magma blast is a move and not a combo.Btw it would be nice if you added more detail like:range,damage,knockback(if there is significant knockback) and if it was a move cool down.Ik that you are new here so i am trying to help you!
Magma blast is a combo. The combo is really close too.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Please don't kill me but I never saw The Legend Of Korra Book 4! I just didn't have the time! ;____;

Sorin

Verified Member
This really got looking into..... When there is an addon ability, that does this. Mai gawd cd's xD

Status
Not open for further replies.