• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Lavabending

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Purrr

Verified Member
Maybe you can add it so lavebenders use lava buckets in they're inventory to shoot let's say lava throw, like water benders do with water bottles

FoldKittah

Verified Member
I have a couple of question..Does the lava return to the bucket? Does one lava move used up 1 bucket? If not, then I do not see any point of it.

La_Purrr

Verified Member
yes, the lava comes back, and how ever the max uses is set, let's say 5, then 1 bucket can shoot 5 lava throws.

La_Purrr

Verified Member
alright, the idea came from the idea that i'm on a factions and survival bending server, and my base is on water, so if i lava flux/flow, i'll wreck my base.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
alright, the idea came from the idea that i'm on a factions and survival bending server, and my base is on water, so if i lava flux/flow, i'll wreck my base.
Well you're not able to earthbend everywhere, or waterbend everywhere. Just how sourcebending tends to be. Water is relatively easy to carry, in small amounts, while carrying around lava isn't easy. Minecraft isn't exactly realistic in how a human can carry around literal buckets of lava. Might melt the bucket, unless it's been like super heat proofed. Lava seems to be harder to manipulate than water, as well. Lots of effort to keep it from spilling it seems. It would probably be a nightmare for a lavabender to bend lava out of the buckets, then get it all back in without burning themselves or the ground around them. Water is way more fluid, and more ideal to do this.
You could carry around dirt blocks, and make a little cobble thing around them. Then make those into lava.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Lava shouldn't come back, I mean it does fire damage for pete sake... Also, while it makes some sense lava isn't really the kind of element to be reused, it sorta just cools down after being used.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Besides you can always place lava from your bucket and then use that lava as a source. That's why i believe bucketbending wasn't added to waterbenders due that reason i have explained

Status
Not open for further replies.