• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
LavaArms

LavaArms 1.1

Almost wanted to say I prefer it wasn't updated, but realize that hey it doesn't brother me. So I'm just gonna swiftswim away since it's none of my business. Cya

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
@MeskenasBoii This whole addon was a joke.... you're taking it too seriously lol. No need to fret; it ain't hogging the download section. If it is, maybe we need some more quality addons to leave this in the dust, aye? Either way that ain't my problem lol

I wasn't lel. Though people would complaint why this ain't updated/not work, so I thought I would give you a reminder to remove it.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Requesting for this to be fixed. It causes lag when used and is not in pk 1.8.8 so servers have removed it.
This is very outdated, didn't work very well, and was really just an April Fools joke. It won't be updated by me, but feel free to get someone else to update it for you if you feel that strongly about it.