• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Sinon agrees and continues to fire.
Sinon tells red that his power is in his time tables.

dave freezes all the bullets in time, and then sends them back at sinon. he summons his wings and his sword and starts flying towards her.

owlcool

Verified Member

dave freezes all the bullets in time, and then sends them back at sinon. he summons his wings and his sword and starts flying towards her.
Supergirl creates a shield of rage, shielding the bullets from Sinon and destroys the time tables with her heat vision.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

dave notices the large amount of people fighting against him, so he freezes time and calls in some of his friends...

owlcool

Verified Member

dave uses his alchemiter to make another pair
Supergirl starts getting exhausted, so she contacts the Red Lantern Core and the Justice League, the Guardians find out that Guy Gardener died and sends half the entire Green Lantern Core to kill Dave.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

Feferi Peixes

Eridan Ampora and Gamzee Makara

Equius Zahhak

Vriska Serket

Terezi Pyrope

Kanaya Maryam and Nepeta Leijon

Sollux Captor

Tavros Nitram

Aradia Megido

Karkat Vantas

HydroMan

Verified Member

TG: youre more powerful than i thought

dave turns the meteors back to when they werent destroyed, they continue falling
After she tries to freeze those meteors in ice cubes (which while in frozen state, they would lose their momentum and fall vertically to the ground by the mass instead diagonaly when non-frozen),instead - the meteors stop in place without moving,as her immobilization powers seems that it return to her ,but more stronger/advanced (by the evidence on how she stop the meteors by their enourmouss size and by the huge number of those enourmouss rocks). While her those 2 powers remain in place without compounding into one: she can now either stop the molecules or slow them to freeze things in ice...

HydroMan

Verified Member
Angel apologizes for knocking piper down. Angel was instantly killed by a bullet from the mountains in the south.
Before she could accept the apology, Piper falls down to the ground and griefs/mourns on how she shocked to see angel kill (as if she cared much about her). She wanted to defrost her as she apologies, but as she got shot Angels body shatter. Making the scene more dreppesed

(the picture will be changed into another one later)
(this not the one i intented to post `_`)

owlcool

Verified Member
There is a great amount of hope needed here, so the blue lanterns arrive, enhance the green lanterns and fight Gamzee's team alongside everybody.

After she tries to freeze those meteors in ice cubes (which while in frozen stay, they would lose their momentum and fall vertically to the ground by the mass instead diagonaly), the meteors stop in place without moving,as her immobilization powers seems that ut return to her ,but more stronger/advanced (by the evidence on how she stop the meteors by their enourmouss size and by the huge number of those enourmouss rocks) While her those 2 powers remain in place without compounding into one: she can stop the molecules or freeze in ice...
Dr. Fate and some Blue, Green and Red Lanterns intercept the meteors each time they come.

HydroMan

Verified Member
There is a great amount of hope needed here, so the blue lanterns arrive, enhance the green lanterns and fight Gamzee's team alongside everybody.

Dr. Fate and some Blue, Green and Red Lanterns intercept the meteors each time they come.
"Thanks for saving"
- Piper​

(I thought you were helping out to get rid of meteors)