• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Jedcore

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Can someone create an alternative to jedcore alike side plugin? :)

It should include fireshots in a FireBlast, icewall feature in Surge, tweaked waterarms (more details if you ask), take over EarthManipulation and implant it there.....

*More stuff to come after I can think of any*

Eartblast should lift into air, float and left click before 3 seconds have passed (or it will fall).
Surgeshield should form and stay in spot when frozen (eg. you can then switch to another) after right clicking a block where you wanna place it.

Last edited:

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
lol, nerd does have a point. If you want something the same as JedCore then the new author would have to recreate the abilities because you can't just steal them, and JedCore exists anyway. If you want new abilities that'll still take a lot of time. To be completely honest i doubt how many people would do this, for free anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Oh please. As if right now the existing custom abilities (in the resource page) took one hour for their creators to make them *rolls eyes*.

Even if it does take long, there's a thing called "break"? Not paying enough, but neither I'm demaning to create it non-stop 24/7.

"is already out there", but it doesn't match what I would want. Well, *I* isn't the best a feedback voice to be taken for "I accept the challenge", because it more likely then not to happen in more people asked for the same request that I suggested, so your point wins I guess. Though, I wouldn't be asking here If I were to be pleased with what the side plugin provides.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

YourAverageNerd

Verified Member
Oh please. As if right now the existing custom abilities (in the resource page) took one hour for their creators to make them *rolls eyes*.
Depending on the ability, it may take up to a few days.

"is already out there", but it doesn't match what I would want. Well, *I* isn't the best a feedback voice to be taken for "I accept the challenge", because it more likely then not to happen in more people asked for the same request that I suggested, so your point wins I guess. Though, I wouldn't be asking here If I were to be pleased with what the side plugin provides.
Go ask the original author to edit it in, not someone else. If you don't want that, be prepared to get your wallet or learn it yourself.

Switch

Verified Member
Atm, learning java. Still have no idea were to even start for making moves or anything of the sort ;o;

Loony

Verified Member
I'm confused Mesk because you've said a bunch of times you hate JedCore? Why do you want an alternate?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm confused Mesk because you've said a bunch of times you hate JedCore? Why do you want an alternate?
I'm pretty sure he wants someone to make something similar to it. Idk his reasonings for hating it but I'm sure he'd want someone to re-do JedCore "bigger and better"

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I couldn't imagine making 1 ability let alone about 30 and hooking them into a plugin at the same time, not to mention creating a configuration for it as well within the span of a year.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ask other devs for examples and/or help.
Read my first question in the original post: I already asked.
|Wrong quote*

He also wants it to be based around his opinions
Do you see anybody else giving their opinion on how jedcore can be improved? Did you gave yours? On some part, you're right. Telling that I WANT Jedcore side plugin to be resolved around me, on how *I* want it to be WRONNNNNNNNNNGG
If I wasn't hating, I wouldn't have created this post to begin it xD. I hate it because the current Jedcore could do a better job than for what it currently stands for.
I couldn't imagine making 1 ability let alone about 30 and hooking them into a plugin at the same time, not to mention creating a configuration for it as well within the span of a year.
Or, as I mention here, before - "take your time" isn't that s good idea? Actually, instead of Jedcore, I realized I don't really if all of that comes in a side plugin or not. All I want are just renewed abilities from jedcore? XD

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@MeskenasBoii Give an exact list of what you want in it, in detail, so developers can see what they'd be getting into if they were willing.