• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Is the show worth watching?

soccerninja_21

Verified Member
Im guessing this question is best asked here so Im asking should I watch legend of korra? Is it interesting for older users of the plugin or is it more of a kiddy show? I watched all of the episodes from Avatar the last airbender a few years ago (About 3 or 4 I'm not sure) and I remember really enjoying it but I have only seen like 1 or 2 episodes of legend of korra. Should I watch the show?

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
If I am gonna watch a show I will watch it from the beginning, however I will start it as I have seen some good reviews
I think the best way to enjoy Legend of Korra is to watch it without comparing it to TLAB. Korra has more mature themes than TLAB and kind of has a reversed role feeling about it, Korra and Aang being polar opposites and all. In terms of enjoyment, season 1 was 3.5/5, season 2 was 2.5/5 season 3 was 4.5/5, and season 4 was 4/5. Of course that is all my opinion, so you may feel differently :)

soccerninja_21

Verified Member
I think the best way to enjoy Legend of Korra is to watch it without comparing it to TLAB. Korra has more mature themes than TLAB and kind of has a reversed role feeling about it, Korra and Aang being polar opposites and all. In terms of enjoyment, season 1 was 3.5/5, season 2 was 2.5/5 season 3 was 4.5/5, and season 4 was 4/5. Of course that is all my opinion, so you may feel differently :)
Today I started watching it and I'm almost done with season 1 :D, Im really liking the show and im glad I decided to watch it.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
first season
Im guessing this question is best asked here so Im asking should I watch legend of korra? Is it interesting for older users of the plugin or is it more of a kiddy show? I watched all of the episodes from Avatar the last airbender a few years ago (About 3 or 4 I'm not sure) and I remember really enjoying it but I have only seen like 1 or 2 episodes of legend of korra. Should I watch the show?
first season is kinda weird but the rest is amazing, end season is outstanding :D:D can never replace aang tho :'(