• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

If you had bending?

what bender would you be?

• Total voters

Verified Member
so i was playing with the thought of having bending a wile ago so i thought to make a thread to find out what you guys would do with bending, so what you should include in your post is
-your favorite element
-your favorite sub element
-how would you fight (aggressively, floaty, manipulative, etc)
-what moves you would use(1-3 offensive and 1-3 defensive) (please no "I would kill them instantly with a giant bolder") (i would also like it if you had original moves)
-what you would do in everyday life with it
-and finally you own super cool secret bending move(can be based off of something you have seen or just made on your own)

a sample.

-my favorite element is water.
-my favorite sub is ice.
-i would fight manipulative by making ice allover the battle field.

-i would pour water in a thin layer on the ground in order to make ice, grab my enemy or make long tendrils to cut, grab or stab my enemy. and i would make 3 floating orbs of water slightly above my back that i can stretch into a shield or use to attack with long whips.
-i would use my bending to draw water around me into a little wave-ish blob that i would ride around like a little segway :D
-finally i will call my super move ground water where in i would pump large amounts of water into the ground and have it pool around my enemy feet causing the ground to become soft and muddy where then i pull them into the ground stopping them from moving. but if i'm fighting a earth bender i would skip the muddy ground part and just strait to stabbing them repetitively with ice spike i would form from the water in the ground :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope you all like this thread and you all have fun posting on it :)

p.s if you want go a head and make more than one if you want >v<

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Favourite element: Fire

Favourite sub-element: Lightning

Fighting style: If there are any conductors near the battlefield, I'd make use of them by launching a blast of lightning at it. If not I'll be sure to make good use of my agility.

Moves:
  • Offensive
    • FireBlast
    • Lightning
    • FireBreath
  • Defensive:
    • FireJet
    • FireShield
    • WallOfFire (actually burning incoming attacks that would be)
Everyday life:
I'd use it to cook my food, use it to power a car and to charge things that require electricity.

Special move:
I'd have 2 metal pipes on the sleeves of my t-shirt, wrapped around the end of my arms with a rope thing. When the enemy gets to close, I pull them out and conduct electricity through them, leaving the enemy paralyzed and allowing me to get some time to get my distance.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Favourite Element: Water

Favourite Sub-Element: Healing

Fighting Style: Northern Waterbending Style. Being fluid with my enemy's movements, barely being touched by him. While I dodge him, I think in how I can use the environment in my advantage: forcing those pipes to collapse behind him would be a good choice if I didn't have my feet in a grass field.

Moves (agressive moves are used as defense and vice-versa):
  • Basic water blast (IG WaterManipulation): When shot from where the enemy isn't looking, can be as deadly as ice spikes shot in his face.
  • Water shirt - not arms: carring water in my body will be helpful, but only if I am not fighting a Waterbender.
  • Basic wave (IG Surge): the bigger, the better.
  • Water mount (?) (IG WaterWave): Great for travelling and getting enemies wet.
  • Phase Change: water to ice is always an option.
  • Octopus form: the perfect combination of defense and offense.
Lifestyle: water plants, removing the vapor from a bathroom, stiring soup without getting burnt, to purify water so it can be consumable... Oh! And bending the blood of my friends to push them away from danger when an angry green slice of pie appears... She's so cute.

Own technique: water saw. A portable octopus form that spins around your chest like Torrent. Mostly used for quick offensive strikes. It also cuts very well vegetables, if you wanna know.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why so many water? I expected most people to pick air.

For water in real life, you are most likely not allowed to plant bend because it kills plants, ruining trees bushes etc. Bloodbending would be illegal as well. For ice you either a cold environment or water to freeze. And for that (and for normal bending) you need water, and most of the time that isn't exactly near you (maybe only 1 bottle). And keep in mind that in daily life "fighting" isn't a normal thing. So you gotta look at how useful the element would be in daily life, and it wouldn't be too useful.

HydroMan

Verified Member
  • I would choose water, because I live up to my username.
  • Favorite subelement? If only one, than I would pick icebending.
  • Use it for self-defense (if that answer conforms your questions)
  • All of them, if possible
  • I don't what I could use it for. Maybe pour hot/boiling liquid?

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
-Air
-I would fight by being a troll. The first thing I would do in a fight is try to make my enemies trip. I just send a gust of wind towards their feet and then they trip and fall.
-what moves you would use
offensive-
airblast
airsuction
(for trolling)
airswipe
(for actual attacking)
defensive-
airblast
airsuction
(TROLLING)
tornado
(for more trolling)
-what you would do in everyday life with it
troll people
-and finally you own super cool secret bending move
the most troll move of them all. airstream. I create a a giant gust of wind to pick up people/things and then manipulate them to wherever i want. the first thing i would do with this is become a basketball player and make 3 pointers every single time. i would become the best basketball player ever. i could then make more 3 pointers, using people instead of a basketball. i am troll

owlcool

Verified Member
My Favorite Element: Fire
My favorite Sub-Element is Lightning.
I would fight Sadistically.
Moves I would Use:
Offensive:
1. RibChuck. Throw a halfslab of Baby Back Ribs into my opponent's mouth and light it on fire.
2. Fire Aura. I create an aura of fire around myself and lick people, burning them to death.
3. Fire Finger. I just dare you to pull it.
Defensive:
1. Whip of Fire. You know you want it.
2. Fire spit. I spit up multiple fireballs.
3. Fire Chop. HAAAAAAA!!!!! (Punches block of wood, burns own hand and wood is fine)
I would use fire in real life, as fire. I would use lightning in real life, as lightning.
My super secret bending moves:
-Lightning Conduction. I conduct my lightning to pull myself into metal, or distort the falling path of metal.
-Fire Shadow. I make an aura of fire over somebody else, and control it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
My Special Tecnique: WaterBike - create a water construct into a motorcycle, by solidifying (freezing into ice) the upper part of it to give capability in riding it. Than If the bike runs out great amout of water or the water would break apart and was about to splash, I would then shape it into a water mattress to cushion my fall, to reduce or nulify the possible injury.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah, in hindsight Earth with Metal or Water with Plant or even Ice would be the best element in real life.
If you chose Air you would have to get a vegan diet because you can't burn enough calories to eleminate fat, and that isn't for me.

HydroMan

Verified Member
the most troll move of them all. airstream. I create a a giant gust of wind to pick up people/things and then manipulate them to wherever i want. the first thing i would do with this is become a basketball player and make 3 pointers every single time. i would become the best basketball player ever. i could then make more 3 pointers, using people instead of a basketball. i am troll
That's no secret, but whatever.