• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ideas for KorraCraft Server (share your ones too If you want)

1. A New Arena Type - Probending. Yes I know, I'm a crazy about that, but it we be cool If there was one. It could be located as a sub-portal for the 'Arena' portal. Whilst the plugin for it is still under the development, you could pretty much set this one with vanilla means or through another custom plugin that can pull it off. Not only would the participators of this game would play for fun and past their time, but they would also earn money or random rewards as they win each match or ultimate a big set of cash after winning the big/final game per year. Just giving that this would play a big role for the server's playerbase entertainment and in its economy.
  2. New World - Spiritworld. Again, this could be customize by a plugin that can pull it off. It could either come in a form of the two dimensions (nether & the end), or as a world that can be recognize by its distinctive land which would made of mycelium. There could be npc spirits in a shape of mobs, with the passives having special attributes (rainbow wool, upside mobs, killer bunnies, cows flying ect.).
  3. Clans/Gaangs/Group/Teams plugin. Would add a fun of RP gameplay. This would work like a group/club gather type of deal. You create and have a list of people, in which through it you can tp to each other relatively faster, communicate in a private group chat, form purposes and slogan for the game (like Red/White Lotuses members, Equalist, Azula's Team, ect.).
  4. Random Events & Opportuties. Whoops, the server owner disable firebending temporarely? Perfect time for people to invade the factions that are ran and populated by firebenders. Somebody hide a treasure with the intent to be found? After announced, people would start running crazy for it, as if it was black friday on the republic city market. A bending tournament? Let's head on the bullet board to sign in.
  5. ....

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
It would be a shame if firebending just got turned off like a total solar eclipse was happening or something huh?

Perhaps they could an option to switch to Chi Blocking temporarely to defend themselves? Or get powerful weapons with buffs or just vanilla enchantments by someone.

xNuminousx

A New Arena Type - Probending
I honestly see this going successfully for a few days maybe a couple weeks.
or as a world that can be recognize by its distinctive land which would made of mycelium.
The spiritworld was incredibly diverse JUST to be represented by Mycelium.... They could get a plugin that helps generate fantastical land forms for the spirit world.
Whoops, the server owner disable firebending temporarely? Perfect time for people to invade the factions that are ran and populated by firebenders.
As long as it's kept in mind that the Solar Eclipse only lasts for a couple minutes. Translated into minecraft time would be barely a second.
Random Events & Opportuties.
The RPG plugin has random events which I'd like to see.

As long as it's kept in mind that the Solar Eclipse only lasts for a couple minutes. Translated into minecraft time would be barely a second.
But that would be no fun. Besides, PKRPG took in minutes/hour (in real time) for eclipses to end.
The spiritworld was incredibly diverse JUST to be represented by Mycelium.... They could get a plugin that helps generate fantastical land forms for the spirit world.
True. I just envision it in LOK's Book two, where the fight took place between the avatars.

I honestly see this going successfully for a few days maybe a couple weeks.
That could be like one time event (lasting 3 months) each year. Maybe in the summer where most people are in vacation and can join the game. Or any other time of the season when bigger number people come in and join.

1. After you cut down trees, the leaves don't decay as usual.

2. Factions doesn't allow you to create multiple claims that aren't connected, this eliminates a faction from having multiple bases. So unless you can fix that somehow maybe you could use a dual claiming system.

3. Avatar. The staff should vote on one player who gets to be avatar for a certain amount of time. It could be a week it could be a month, whatever. It would be really fun to see who becomes avatar and there could be a cool avatar hall and everything.

Though that will no chance for new and those who rarely play on the server.

I do think the avatar could play a role of a superhero", like you call him through and thus she/will teleport to a scene like 911, rescue/protect you from danger and be rewarded. Of course, this won't be force, so let's say avatar rejects their rpg-purpose the white lotus or any kind of group could be than the rescuers.

Xander8881

2. Factions doesn't allow you to create multiple claims that aren't connected, this eliminates a faction from having multiple bases. So unless you can fix that somehow maybe you could use a dual claiming system.
This is fixed by now, so you can claim if it isn't near your fac :)
Seems kinda weird for me, it's like get the most alts / friends online and you're tooo op for like a week, looks too op. Would ruïn it..