• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
IceSlice

IceSlice 1.3.5

Ninedivinez

Verified Member
Perhaps I haven't looked into this very effectively, but I haven't found any guides describing how to install extra moves. I've put them in the Abilities folder in Plugins, nothing. I put them in Combos, nothing. I put them into Plugins, nothing. What must I do to get an extra move properly working?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Perhaps I haven't looked into this very effectively, but I haven't found any guides describing how to install extra moves. I've put them in the Abilities folder in Plugins, nothing. I put them in Combos, nothing. I put them into Plugins, nothing. What must I do to get an extra move properly working?
It's been nearly a year since this was updated- I doubt this'd work if you installed it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's not just this one, really. I'm having issues with all that I try to install.. shame that this hasn't been updated in so long, looks like a good move.
Make sure they are updated and compatible with the version of the plugin you're using. Post the error report if they are still not working.