• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
IceSlice

IceSlice 1.3.5

dookoo782

Verified Member
dookoo782 submitted a new resource:

IceSlice - Waterbender Ability, inspired by Katara vs Master Pakku.

IceSlice, a waterbending ability used by Katara in her duel against Master Pakku.

IceSlice

[GIF COMING SOON]

NOTE: The iceblock source cannot be above your feet location!

Description: Lift your IceBlock source(s) and then launch off an IceSlice off. Then while the disc is in air, guide it with your cursor.

Usage: Shift at a IceBlock and that IceBlock will rise up. (You can select up-to 5...
Read more about this resource...

dookoo782

Verified Member
*cough* earthshard lavadisk clone *cough*
xD I'd say LavaDisk is better than this but yea, both moves combined into one sorta and for a different element.

And thanks everyone! If it lags on your server then I'm going to update it with less particles and if it still lags then, then you'll need a better server :)

Also @zmeduna it's mean't to go through iceblocks and players because it's a slice!

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
xD I'd say LavaDisk is better than this but yea, both moves combined into one sorta and for a different element.

And thanks everyone! If it lags on your server then I'm going to update it with less particles and if it still lags then, then you'll need a better server :)

Also @zmeduna it's mean't to go through iceblocks and players because it's a slice!
Well can it at least not float so weirdly when it stops going, so you can make another one quickly? It just sort of sits there when it hits stuff..

Faecous

Verified Member
Well can it at least not float so weirdly when it stops going, so you can make another one quickly? It just sort of sits there when it hits stuff..
Impossible when using the particles that he is. And he does not want to change, you're gonna have to live with the floating.

DanStryder

Verified Member
So due to this using water particles, should this not be a water slice?

Name change to WaterSlice!

Who agrees or disagrees?

DanStryder

Verified Member
I don't receive any lag from this move, I run a 3Gb ram server, good specs on it and it runs a dream, try reducing the amount of plugins you got, and if it ain't that, then check your own specs