• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Iceberg Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Iceberg spike: Waterbenders can shoot small shards of ice at their opponent, or cause a giant spike to protrude from a body of water. The Northern Water Tribe employs these as a primary defense of their homeland when enemy ships are sighted. Desna and Eska performed numerous iceberg spikes during their duel with Ming-Hua. Korra also employed this technique to slow down Kurvira's enormous Mech suits.

IcebergSpike is an add-on to Icespike, to use this move hold shift untill particles apear near or under your oponant (requires certain amout of water/ice/packedice to be able to use, alot like earthsmash) once fully charged release shift to engulf your oponant in ice suffocating them or trapping them atleast (Pointy version of SurgeFreeze ^_^_^_^)

While charging
2015-03-26_14.34.38.png

On release
2015-03-26_14.36.33.png

Cooldown: 3000
Damage: 4 (2 hearts)
Range: 25
Height: 8
BottomWidth: 2

Drummer3475

Verified Member
YESSS but i have a suggestion for this, maybe like have shift click to make a line of multiple big spikes with knock back???

Joeri

Verified Member
Maybe merge this into icespike? I like the idea

also, how did you do the particles in the first screenshot? xD

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
not too sure on the combo part would have thought this would be better as a stand alone :eek: but i dont mind epic move either way if done correctly ^_^

Drummer3475

Verified Member
one spike wud be shift click at water ice snow ect,multiple spikes wud be hold shift until ice particles come up and click in a direction,also maybe avatar state you cud make the spikes bigger and the range longer and maybe the 'line' go all around you like shockwave

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm considering making a combo for this, what do you guys think?
Surge-lclick(at water)> Iceblast-lclick(at waters)> IceSpike-holdshift(particles starts to appear)> Phasechange-lclick(at water) = forms the iceberg? How about that?

BTW can we make it as so instead of ice it will be created as in packed ice ,as we have alot of moves suggested with ice blocks instead of packed one which is already got abit old. I suggest we make it this way (use packed ice instead of normal ice)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.