• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Ice Bullet issue

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Whenever I use ice bullet, when I start clicking to fire the ice bullets, the shield block in front of me turns to oak wood, and keeps doing that for every block I try to fire with until the move ends.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Whenever I use ice bullet, when I start clicking to fire the ice bullets, the shield block in front of me turns to oak wood, and keeps doing that for every block I try to fire with until the move ends.
That sounds really odd

owlcool

Verified Member
It isn't a joke, this actually happened to me several times.
Imagine that, instead of a waterbender being completely immune to firebending on a server where ice billet is extended, it becomes oak wood and a Firebender lights it on fire, burning alive the waterbender alive, while the waterbender is trapped in a tree, now that would be some bad plantbending.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Imagine that, instead of a waterbender being completely immune to firebending on a server where ice billet is extended, it becomes oak wood and a Firebender lights it on fire, burning alive the waterbender alive, while the waterbender is trapped in a tree, now that would be some bad plantbending.
Oh, did I imply that a firebender lit the wood on fire? No, that never happened; I just meant the ice would turn to wood several times.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
While I'm sure many of you find this issue quite hilarious, please keep this thread clear to assist in our efforts to fix said issue.