• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest9

Verified Member
Hey, this is a suggestion that i posted on items but then someone helped me realise it could just be an overall good move.

I would call it Ice Boots.

You would click on a ice block making you wear boots for a limited period of time.

It would work when shift while standing on snow or ice which will make you go a like WaterSpout fast swim, but on land.

Here's a Gif to make it clearer :

Thank you for considering this.

-Ernest9 aka Nilak1

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I imagine it would break them. It should be probably be difficult/impossible to go over slopes like this, because the ice is hard material and not to mention its heavy, which I think it should reduce the jump of the player that wears this icy boots, of a height where one could only jump over half slabs and anything goes smaller that size such as stacked snow layers. Therefore, I propose this could be used only on smooth surface and only go down the mountains covered with snow.

Another idea I wanna throw out that shift function (your's could be applied to waterspout when standing on snow surfaces instead) could create snow shoes if the snow block is below the feet, where they can ____ (insert the functionality that anyone can think of).

ETA At second there, I didn't pay attention to the picture and I thought all this time she used compact snow to cover her feet and not ice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.