• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I can bend I swear!

Hero

Verified Member
When i was 5, I tried to be a waterbender......didnt go well XD
After that I tried to airbend sinces that "possible" if you know what I mean :p

owlcool

Verified Member
It is (kinda) possible to learn those bendings with practise
Yeah, I could be a prime example of that. After a couple weeks of practice you CAN learn to manipulate the flame of a candle to some extent. Now, that is nowhere near what is shown on avatar, so 25 years training seems like how long it would take to become a average bender.

HydroMan

Verified Member
So we are the last benders in this forum :eek:

Lets kill Amon for making our fellow benders extint. Lets wait for the avatar to return. Me, owlcool , Archie Irving , Taiko the Waterbender are the new avatar team. We shall stop the equalist and help the new avatar to defeat them by our side

Last edited:

Joeri

Verified Member
I tried to use cryokenisis (ice manipulation) on water :/

i thought the water was getting colder but i ended up giving up because i didnt have enough patience to try and make water colder for 15minutes

HydroMan

Verified Member
There is a guy on youtube who is very good at aerokinesis. I believe he had practised 25 years to developt it where he can point with his finger on the tree to cause the wind charge and make it blow leafes in just instant.
this guy sems to be a very powerfull airbender that i talked about. You can watch other videos that most of them involving aerokinesis and less other bending arts

promancer

Verified Member
this guy sems to be a very powerfull airbender that i talked about. You can watch other videos that most of them involving aerokinesis and less other bending arts
This looks very similar to what this guy did on stan lees superhumans to put animals to sleep without even touching them.

V

Vidcom

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I got a diagram of how to bend in real life!

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
GUYS GUYS GUYS

I got a diagram of how to bend in real life!

And now Vid is nominated for biggest troll 2015

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
We may not know if we can "bend" or not, but I am sure with something! Our bodies (or minds, not sure which of them, if even both) are connected to matter o.o In an unexplainable way o.o Kinda weird how water reacts to people... Yell at ice and swear at it, and it will form all non-Elsa-style... Just say put in the middle of the mist(BORN *-*-*-*) and it will swirl all around you... Meh ;-;

V

Vidcom

We may not know if we can "bend" or not, but I am sure with something! Our bodies (or minds, not sure which of them, if even both) are connected to matter o.o In an unexplainable way o.o Kinda weird how water reacts to people... Yell at ice and swear at it, and it will form all non-Elsa-style... Just say put in the middle of the mist(BORN *-*-*-*) and it will swirl all around you... Meh ;-;
You know Mistborn!?

Hero

Verified Member
Did anyone else after watching Avatar nearly pop a vein trying to water bend when they were younger?
Was this just me?
Ok then
I can airbend. I just wave my arms in a circular motion and wind usually follows through for about 5 secs.