• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I can bend I swear!

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Thats cool :eek: could you explain when and how?
After shower.
I completly got clean.
When warm and cosy, I noticed there was a bucket of water in a corner of the bathroom.
I had a deep breath, then I extended my arms in the direction of the water.
I started to feel a warm feeling from my belly to my hands.
I closed my eyes and I visualised the water moving upwards.
When I opened them, the water was twerking.
I was like '-'
Then I run of the bathroom.
--
I later tried to move water again, but never sucefully (At least, when I wasn't seeing it).

HydroMan

Verified Member
After shower.
I completly got clean.
When warm and cosy, I noticed there was a bucket of water in a corner of the bathroom.
I had a deep breath, then I extended my arms in the direction of the water.
I started to feel a warm feeling from my belly to my hands.
I closed my eyes and I visualised the water moving upwards.
When I opened them, the water was twerking.
I was like '-'
Then I run of the bathroom.
--
I later tried to move water again, but never sucefully (At least, when I wasn't seeing it).
Wow :eek: Thats so cool ,i wish i had done that :/

HydroMan

Verified Member
I know that this doesn't really count as bending, but i used to in other summer ago tried frequently making the sky rain and everytime coincidentally it happen o_o I'm still not sure if it's really coincidence effort or just me being a mutant "Storm" lol

owlcool

Verified Member
I know that this doesn't really count as bending, but i used to in other summer ago tried frequently making the sky rain and everytime coincidentally it happen o_o I'm still not sure if it's really coincidence effort or just me being a mutant "Storm" lol
Yeah, idk how this happened, but I will tell you the lengths of which I could firebend/use pyrokinesis.
After a couple months of reading websites, training off of candles, I was able to manipulate the flame to move a certain way, but other then that? Nada. This seems like the type of thing that would take YEARS to gain what a beginner firebender in avatar the last airbender like Zuko when he was young would have.
Korra can now spiritbend and restore our bending back
Yeah, the thing is, Idk where the hell republic city is. xD
Besides, we don't know when exactly we are in the events of Legend of Korra exactly. Korra could be in the earth kingdom for what we know. Anyone know a good bounty hunter like Combustion Man to track her down? xD

owlcool

Verified Member
https://pyrochaos.wordpress.com/
http://bending-academy.blogspot.com/
These two websites only got me to the point of being able to manipulate a candle's flame slightly. Like, make it bigger, more left, move right, make it smaller, I wasn't even able to make it put the fire out. Maybe I could practice this again? xD
Anybody else such a geek they used sites like these? xD
Finnbon?

Anyways, My personal theory on how these bendings actually work is quite simple.
Humans may have a electrical field around and within themselves, or a similar energy. They manipulate that energy to control their element, or change other things into their element, this being the exception for firebending.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finnbon?

Anyways, My personal theory on how these bendings actually work is quite simple.
Humans may have a electrical field around themselves, or a similar energy. They manipulate that energy to control their element, or change other things into their element, this being the exception for firebending.
No that would be weird?~ :rolleyes:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finnbon?

Humans may have a electrical field around themselves, or a similar energy. They manipulate that energy to control their element, or change other things into their element, this being the exception for firebending.
Auraaaaaa

HydroMan

Verified Member
Today i tried on a candle. I still can't extinguise it ,which i could before on matches lol '_' Probably the fire is more ligther on a match then on a candle or smth.

owlcool

Verified Member
Today i tried on a candle. I still can't extinguise it ,which i could before on matches lol '_' Probably the fire is more ligther on a match then on a candle or smth.
Or because it is a different type of material burning, thus you don't have expereience with that fire? Idk. Meh. xD

HydroMan

Verified Member
There is a guy on youtube who is very good at aerokinesis. I believe he had practised 25 years to developt it where he can point with his finger on the tree to cause the wind charge and make it blow leafes in just instant.

Last edited: