• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How to upload schematics to ProjectKorra

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm pleased to announce the newest resource section for ProjectKorra -- schematics! This thread will simply tell you how to upload schematics to our website and get them approved. It will not offer building advice or teach you how to create schematics.

Please ensure that you have read ALL of this thread before uploading your schematic. Failure to do so could result in your project being rejected.

Submission Guidelines
  1. Your work must be your own work. What tools you use to build is up to you, however, you shouldn't simply be copying someone else's schematic.
  2. Your schematic should be exactly what your thread says it is. No need to mislead people downloading it.
  3. All schematics uploaded to ProjectKorra must be somehow, someway related to the Avatar universe. That said, it doesn't have to be canon.
  4. All threads should have screenshots to show off your work.
Schematics are not subject to review before uploading, but may be deleted if it is found to contain anything offensive or egregious, or fails to meet one of the guidelines above.

A NOTE FROM THE PROJECTKORRA STAFF ON SCHEMATICS

None of the schematics you find here are endorsed by ProjectKorra. Use at your own risk.

• All schematics uploaded to ProjectKorra must be somehow, someway related to the Avatar universe. That said, it doesn't have to be canon.
That's just vague though. Do those things must strictly meet Avatar universe architectual design, or be bending-friendly, or both?

E.G. #1: A SpaceShip or A Creeper, but anyone can bend inside/outside of it, including earthbenders and waterbenders?
E.G. #2: An Air Nomad Temples, but not so bending-friendly (waterbenders and earthbenders hardly can find bendable sources or the places is filled with water, making it impossible for airbenders and firebenders to fight.
E.G. #3: Republic city + bending-friendly.

xNuminousx

That's just vague though. Do those things must strictly meet Avatar universe architectual design, or be bending-friendly, or both?

E.G. #1: A SpaceShip or A Creeper, but anyone can bend inside/outside of it, including earthbenders and waterbenders?
E.G. #2: An Air Nomad Temples, but not so bending-friendly (waterbenders and earthbenders hardly can find bendable sources or the places is filled with water, making it impossible for airbenders and firebenders to fight.
If it's not gonna be canon, then it would have to obviously meet designs seen in the show.

For instance, in Korra we saw that modern architecture was remaining "oriental" style; we saw this in Republic City. Or maybe you could remake you're very own Water tribe; meaning make an Eskimo village of some sort. It's not too hard to understand, just make sure whatever you upload is close to the architecture we see in the show. Nothing futuristic, high tech, modern, etc.

If it's not gonna be canon, then it would have to obviously meet designs seen in the show.
  • All schematics uploaded to ProjectKorra must be somehow, someway related to the Avatar universe. That said, it doesn't have to be canon.
Anyway, my point was this can be interpeted either way. Either someone will think that this should be bending compatible, meaning a giant replica of a zombie will fit this requirement that was intented be used for a bending arena, or vice versa (earth rumble stadium that isn't bending-compatible), or it could be both: bending and architectural appriopate.

xNuminousx

Anyway, my point was this can be interpeted either way. Either someone will think that this should be bending compatible, meaning a giant replica of a zombie will fit this requirement that was intented be used for a bending arena, or vice versa (earth rumble stadium that isn't bending-compatible), or it could be both: bending and architectural appriopate.
Why did you bolden that part of the quote? I already know it doesn't have to be canon. My point was that if you choose to build something not canon, then you'd have to use your common sense.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator

It's intentionally vague. Think of it more as "Avatar inspired"

Why did you bolden that part of the quote? I already know it doesn't have to be canon. My point was that if you choose to build something not canon, then you'd have to use your common sense.
For a second there, I though you wrote "not" after 'obviously', hence why I bolded. Meh stupid brain, wtf.

It's intentionally vague. Think of it more as "Avatar inspired"
Anything can be Avatar inspired, so this is pretty much subjective on how the one who will preview/moderate this section will perceive it, I guess. Like If Zombies-riding-chicken structures, which are/can be suitable as a bending arena, might not appear to the moderator as "Avatar inspired" whilst to the submitter of the schematic it was inspired by.

xNuminousx

For a second there, I though you wrote "not" after 'obviously', hence why I bolded. Meh stupid brain, wtf.

Anything can be Avatar inspired, so this is pretty much subjective on how the one who will preview/moderate this section will perceive it, I guess. Like If Zombies-riding-chicken structures, which are/can be suitable as a bending arena, might not appear to the moderator as "Avatar inspired" whilst to the submitter of the schematic it was inspired by.
Zombies have no relevance to the show and a Bending arena, in my opinion, wouldn't count. If that area features builds of the oriental design, canon structures, or landforms seen in the show then yes. But any old circle with some grass, stamped with the Bending arena title wouldn't make it.

xNuminousx

The rule is vague to add creative freedom to builders, but if they stray too far from what we see in the show it'll be denied.

I don't see why this isn't common sense. Maybe you understand it but can see it being taken advantage of? I dont know. But in my mind, I can see what will be accepted or declined.