• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How To Make Spirits Suggestions

Moonelight

Verified Member
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Hello again! I have made this post's goal to help you figure out what to suggest for the Spirits Plugin, and how to suggest it! Spirits has some great potential, and I think you guys could really help us out by suggesting some great things! If you would like to have some help on how to format/make a suggestion, please refer to my earlier post - click here to view it.
What We're Looking For
The Concept Design team is looking for some great suggestions in Spirits. Some specific ones we may take extra interest in are ones related to how the Spirit World may work, or some (reasonable) moves made just for Spirits!

Move Suggestions - These suggestions should not include anything related to Bending. Spirits are not in any way able to Bend, unless the spirit you speak of is an exception, such as Raava. Also take note that Light Spirits are often more Defensive, while Dark Spirits lean more towards the Offensive side.

Spirit World Suggestions - The Spirit World for now is completely customize-able (as stated in the Spirits: First Look thread), so please do not suggest anything related to "Generating a Spirit World". Small things such as natural Spirit builds might be acceptable though. Some stuff we definitely want to see suggested here is ways the Spirit World might affect you, and surrounding things!

What NOT to Suggest Here
The Concept Designers here at ProjectKorra do NOT like it when suggestions are placed in the wrong areas. There are multiple (5) places you can suggest on these forums, and we want to help you make sure you find the right spot.

We do not want to see stuff related to other side plugins in this section of the forums, as it will be moved or denied. Please also note that we will not be taking interest in any Bending moves here, unless they are in some way related to the Spirit World, or how Spirits works. We also do not want to see any Regular (For the Avatar World) Animal suggestions here. You may think this wouldn't be a problem, but it sure can be one. Regular Animal suggestions belong in the ProjectKorra RPG Suggestions, not here. Though if the animal you are suggesting IS related to Spirits you may be fine placing that suggestion here.

I hope you got something out of this short "guide" to making Spirits Suggestions! :) I'd be glad to answer any questions you guys leave me. Thanks!

~ Easte

HydroMan

Verified Member
Small things such as natural Spirit builds might be acceptable though.
I thought it wasn't . I would understand if these builds consisted of an actual purpose, other than just for decorative looks (for example Tree of Time was request by someone and my own suggested Banyan Grove Tree).

Moonelight

Verified Member
I thought it wasn't . I would understand if these builds consisted of an actual purpose, other than just for decorative looks (for example Tree of Time was request by someone and my own suggested Banyan Grove Tree).
For any build to possibly make it into the release of Spirits would definitely have to have a purpose. A simple "Spirit House" wouldn't make it in, but a "Tree Of Time" would have a better chance at making it in.

HydroMan

Verified Member
For any build to possibly make it into the release of Spirits would definitely have to have a purpose. A simple "Spirit House" wouldn't make it in, but a "Tree Of Time" would have a better chance at making it in.
That makes sense, otherwise the whole capital of the avatar world and cities would be made.