• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How to Default Moves

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Bloodbending is off by default. That means you need the permission node bending.ability.Bloodbending to use it. (If you are an op, you have all permissions, therefore, you can use Bloodbending).

All ability permission nodes are bending.ability.AbilityName

Najh98

Verified Member
Ok but say i wanted earth blast not to be default, so i had to give permissions to use earth blast how do i do that?
You could try to remove earth blast from the default moves and then put it in the abilities folder with the rest of the moves you can add and then use bending.ability.Earthblast for a specific person.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You could try to remove earth blast from the default moves and then put it in the abilities folder with the rest of the moves you can add and then use bending.ability.Earthblast for a specific person.
what...?

Just add -bending.ability.earthblast to them right?

Najh98

Verified Member
what...?

Just add -bending.ability.earthblast to them right?
Remove earthblast from the regular moves. Then in the abilities folder, where you can add extra moves, put it there. Then use the node for a specific player. I haven't tried it out, but it would make sense.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Remove earthblast from the regular moves. Then in the abilities folder, where you can add extra moves, put it there. Then use the node for a specific player. I haven't tried it out, but it would make sense.
I don't believe you can remove it like that, just use the - in front of the perm node.