• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How do you reset the land?

PJMARSH34

Hello, so I am running a server (Thanks for the plugins BTW) but I want them to be able to bend at spawn but then I also want to be able to reset that area every so often is there a plugin offered that can do that or do you know of a plugin that can I have been working on this for like 2 days now D: Please help meh!

Loony

I would look up land resetting plugins on Spigot, there's a way to do it but it's extremely complicated and requires your server to restart. I would look for plugins first.

PJMARSH34

I would look up land resetting plugins on Spigot, there's a way to do it but it's extremely complicated and requires your server to restart. I would look for plugins first.
Do you know of any I have been looking and none of them work

Bumbullbee

I know of an old plugin that I used to use for various things that dealt with resetting land. It's outdated and might have a few bugs but it worked for me back in 1.8 even though it's like a 1.4 (I think) plugin. It's called RegenBlock. There's a new plugin though that does the exact same thing, however I don't know if it works as I have not used it yet. It's called BlockRegen. (Sorry for any bad grammar/Misspelling. I'm typing this at 11:30 and I'm literally seconds from bed)
Here's the link to both

RegenBlock - Outdated

BlockRegen - The newer (but not yet used by me) version