How do you reset the land?

PJMARSH34

Hello, so I am running a server (Thanks for the plugins BTW) but I want them to be able to bend at spawn but then I also want to be able to reset that area every so often is there a plugin offered that can do that or do you know of a plugin that can I have been working on this for like 2 days now D: Please help meh!

Loony

I would look up land resetting plugins on Spigot, there's a way to do it but it's extremely complicated and requires your server to restart. I would look for plugins first.

PJMARSH34

I would look up land resetting plugins on Spigot, there's a way to do it but it's extremely complicated and requires your server to restart. I would look for plugins first.
Do you know of any I have been looking and none of them work

Bumbullbee

I know of an old plugin that I used to use for various things that dealt with resetting land. It's outdated and might have a few bugs but it worked for me back in 1.8 even though it's like a 1.4 (I think) plugin. It's called RegenBlock. There's a new plugin though that does the exact same thing, however I don't know if it works as I have not used it yet. It's called BlockRegen. (Sorry for any bad grammar/Misspelling. I'm typing this at 11:30 and I'm literally seconds from bed)
Here's the link to both

RegenBlock - Outdated

BlockRegen - The newer (but not yet used by me) version