• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Hiring (Yes, I have to resort to this)

Janny

Verified Member
After like, 4-5 coders from Project Korra, I just cant anymore.
Is anyone on here a decently good coder and has LOADS of friggin time?
By loads of time, I mean that you are able to finish the projects without having like, week-long breaks until you start coding again.

FAQ:

Q: Is it a paid job?
A: Yes. Unless you don't want to be paid. (I'm giving what in my mind I think is REALLY easy so don't expect like over $100).

Q: Full time Developer or just a list of things you want coded?
A: Depending on how I am going to progress my server will be rather or not you would be a full time coder. But for right now, its a list of things I want coded.

Q: What do you want coded?
A: I will tell you, in full detail, on Skype. If you don't have Skype, reply saying that so we can just use the Conversations system on ProjectKorra.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
If you're looking for developers to do work for you there's details that they need.

Is it a paid job?
Full time developer or just a list of things you want coding?
What do you want coding?

Janny

Verified Member
If you're looking for developers to do work for you there's details that they need.

Is it a paid job?
Full time developer or just a list of things you want coding?
What do you want coding?
You're right. I'm about to edit that in.

Janny

Verified Member
Also, posting this on Spigot is a good way to get developers.
Well, what I need are moves and MAYBE some new elements/sub elements. I don't think there's anyone on Spigot can code like this. Is there?

HydroMan

Verified Member
I need some devs too. Anyone interested, just pm me ffor details.

P.S. No payment might envolved, but only maybe, since I cannot garantue that.

Janny

Verified Member
After like, 4-5 coders from Project Korra, I just cant anymore.
Is anyone on here a decently good coder and has LOADS of friggin time?
By loads of time, I mean that you are able to finish the projects without having like, week-long breaks until you start coding again.

FAQ:

Q: Is it a paid job?
A: Yes.

Q: Full time Developer or just a list of things you want coded?
A: Depending on how I am going to progress my server will be rather or not you would be a full time coder. But for right now, its a list of things I want coded.

Q: What do you want coded?
A: I will tell you, in full detail, on Skype. If you don't have Skype, reply saying that so we can just use the Conversations system on ProjectKorra.

Q: Is there some sort of form I have to take?
A: Yes but you will only take it after we have talked on either Skype or Conversations.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Says I don't have permission view this page or preform this action. And I'm signed in.
Read the above threads, they don't want spammers so there are requirements you have to meet.

EDIT: You didn't even confirm your account yet..

Janny

Verified Member
I REALLY need a coder right now. And I need a coder that can create abilities. That's the reason I'm asking on Project Korra because you guys know how to code bending abilities. Pretty sure what I want is VERY simple (at least I THINK a coder would find it VERY easy).

Loony

Verified Member
Janny, go to the download section, go on authors and message them separately with your proposal.