• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HELP WITH PLUGIN PLEASE

Nicko

Verified Member
Hello, I am very new to these types of things. I would like to install this plugin to my new server but do not know to do it. if someone could tell me how to do its from scratch (like starting from creating a server) that would be great

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Be sure you're using Spigot and are restarting the server after you put the .jar into the plugins folder. Otherwise, things could be conflicting. Make sure all your versions sync up nicely. For example, if you're using Pk 1.8.3 then you'd want Spigot for MC 1.9/1.10/1.11 (or any in between)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Be sure you're using Spigot and are restarting the server after you put the .jar into the plugins folder. Otherwise, things could be conflicting. Make sure all your versions sync up nicely. For example, if you're using Pk 1.8.3 then you'd want Spigot for MC 1.9/1.10/1.11 (or any in between)
I'm (quite) sure it's because he doesn't use spigot. The error says a class can't be found which is not present in the bukkit jar, but it is in the spigot jar.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm (quite) sure it's because he doesn't use spigot. The error says a class can't be found which is not present in the bukkit jar, but it is in the spigot jar.
I think you're confusing threads Finn. This dude didn't provide an error message. Refer to THIS post.

Nicko

Verified Member
Thank you guys for all these replies, really helps me a lot. good thing there are still good people like u guys

Nicko

Verified Member
if I want the bending plugin version along with the rpg plugin should i use if I want to use it on a MC 1.8 or 1.8.8?

Nicko

Verified Member
btw which plugin that shows me what ability i have on my arsenal (the 1-9 inventory slots) in the top right corner of my screen?

Nicko

Verified Member
ok I've dcided, imma use the lastest version of mc for the latest version of the plugin...pls send me link (if you can) of the download I need to to dis properly, I found a good instruction how to make it but i dont know which spigot version to use, when I use ver 1.04 spigot i had the "internal error" thing.. so I now need which spigot version, bukkit version, MC version and plugin version you guys recommend for a bending server.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
btw which plugin that shows me what ability i have on my arsenal (the 1-9 inventory slots) in the top right corner of my screen?
Jedcore
ok I've dcided, imma use the lastest version of mc for the latest version of the plugin...pls send me link (if you can) of the download I need to to dis properly, I found a good instruction how to make it but i dont know which spigot version to use, when I use ver 1.04 spigot i had the "internal error" thing.. so I now need which spigot version, bukkit version, MC version and plugin version you guys recommend for a bending server.
Can't direct it to you via link right now, but you can find it on projectkorra.com/resource page and clicking 'Official Plugin Releases'. Download the "ProjectKorra (Core)".

if I want the bending plugin version along with the rpg plugin should i use if I want to use it on a MC 1.8 or 1.8.8?
RPG might be broken, so be on the look out

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt