• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help Coding Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieTheSlapper

Verified Member
Hey! So I've been making new moves, heres a list of them:
Avatar State (a not so overpowered one)
Lava Line
Lava Burst
Water Whip
Water Lock
And the thing Katara did when she made the rain stop (dont know a name for it
I have all of the particles figured out, but I need help from a coder with making it do damage, or having it to do anything with the bending plugin.
Here's the look of the moves & the code. (i apology in advance for my coding, this is my first day ever coding xD)

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <5; count++){3. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation(),3);4.}5.}6.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <2; count++){3. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),2);4. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),3);5. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),4);6. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),5);7. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),6);8. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),7);9. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),8);10. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),9);11. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),10);12.}13.}14.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <5; count++){3. particle.line(particle.particles.LAVA, me.getLocation(), me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation());4.}5.}6.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <2; count++){3. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),2);4. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),3);5. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),4);6. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),5);7. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),6);8. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),7);9. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),8);10. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),9);11. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(),10);12.}13.}14.
If you can see it in the photo, it says "You have enabled Avatar State!" upon entering Avatar State.
1.function main(){2. me.sendMessage('You have enabled Avatar State!');3.for(var count =0; count <3; count++){4. particle.sphere(particle.particles.WITCH_MAGIC, me.getLocation(),5);5. particle.sphere(particle.particles.MAGIC_CRIT, me.getLocation(),5);6.}7. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.SPEED,600,1));8. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.SATURATION,600,1));9. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.REGENERATION,200,2));10. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.DAMAGE_RESISTANCE,600,2));11. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.JUMP,600,2));12. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.INCREASE_DAMAGE,600,3));13.}14.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <20; count++){3. particle.line(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(), me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation());4.}5.}6.
And thats it! If you know how to solve my issue, please help!

owlcool

Verified Member
Quick opinion, lavaburst seems to be infringing on fire burst, it should not work on water in the first place. In the second place, earth already has the ultra spammable shockwave, so I don't really feel like it needs a clone of fire burst. Quick opinion ended.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Some if not most of the moves are just different versions of other bending moves. Just saying.

brent logan

Verified Member
Hey! So I've been making new moves, heres a list of them:
Avatar State (a not so overpowered one)
Lava Line
Lava Burst
Water Whip
Water Lock
And the thing Katara did when she made the rain stop (dont know a name for it
I have all of the particles figured out, but I need help from a coder with making it do damage, or having it to do anything with the bending plugin.
Here's the look of the moves & the code. (i apology in advance for my coding, this is my first day ever coding xD)

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <5; count++){3. particle.sphere(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation(),3);4.}5.}6.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <5; count++){3. particle.line(particle.particles.LAVA, me.getLocation(), me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation());4.}5.}6.

If you can see it in the photo, it says "You have enabled Avatar State!" upon entering Avatar State.
1.function main(){2. me.sendMessage('You have enabled Avatar State!');3.for(var count =0; count <3; count++){4. particle.sphere(particle.particles.WITCH_MAGIC, me.getLocation(),5);5. particle.sphere(particle.particles.MAGIC_CRIT, me.getLocation(),5);6.}7. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.SPEED,600,1));8. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.SATURATION,600,1));9. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.REGENERATION,200,2));10. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.DAMAGE_RESISTANCE,600,2));11. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.JUMP,600,2));12. me.addPotionEffect(newPotionEffect(PotionEffectType.INCREASE_DAMAGE,600,3));13.}14.

1.function main(){2.for(var count =0; count <20; count++){3. particle.line(particle.particles.DRIP_WATER, me.getLocation(), me.getTargetBlock(null,50).getLocation());4.}5.}6.
And thats it! If you know how to solve my issue, please help!
ur really good. just remember to post one of dem if u fimish one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.