• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Game] Break-a-wish

HydroMan

Verified Member
Let's play a game that one person posts their wish to be granted, while other tells their outcome of their granted wish that ruins their live to wishing person. Each person must say the outcome of the person above wish and then tell their after. :>

Example:
Player A: I wish to get a huge bulldog.
Player B: The bulldog gets aggressive on you after you betray him, so he eats you alive. I wish to have an expensive car
Player C: You have win a car from a lottery ticket. But while your greatest enemy becomes jealous of you owning that car, (s)he implants a hidden bomb in which you die after you enter it. I wish...
....ect.

So here we go :D...

I wish for world piece.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I wish that this wish didn't come true.
whats the outcome?

I wish I was adult.

Preston M

Verified Member
oh, screwed that up, didnt see your wish...

Outcome: World Peace is achieved because everyone disappears, its the most peaceful the world has ever been. You are left all alone.

Wish: I wish that this wish didn't come true.

HydroMan

Verified Member
oh, screwed that up, didnt see your wish...

Outcome: World Peace is achieved because everyone disappears, its the most peaceful the world has ever been. You are left all alone.

Wish: I wish that this wish didn't come true.
You wish is granted. But then your wish for this wish to not come makes for the other person to think of a bad outcome to you, for furthermore to continue this game.

Preston M

Verified Member
Your Wish is Granted, you will become an adult next time you are in public. but your cloths do not expand with you, you are now naked in public, you get arrested and now face charges for public indecency.

Preston M

Verified Member
Your Wish is Granted, all the hair on your body becomes black and grows rapidly. you become a walking monkey and are captured and tested by scientists.

I wish I could wish something without bad things happening.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Your Wish is Granted, all the hair on your body becomes black and grows rapidly. you become a walking monkey and are captured and tested by scientists.

I wish I could wish something without bad things happening.
You wish his granted. But that breaks the main purpose of the game, and thread becomes necro, because people can wish anything and everytime, succeeding getting everything what they want without any sideeffect.

I wish they released Spiritual Projection ability in a next beta or stable.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I wish they released Spiritual Projection ability in a next beta or stable.
Wish granted. Everyone is really happy and enjoying playing with Spiritual Projection, but your internet dies, your computer crashes for good and your hands are cut.

I wish the "Avatar" franchise to be continued in television, starting by the story of Iroh I.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I believe this is the game, Corrupt a wish (Basically) I will play though.

Granted but they then go bankrupt and sad to say, they loose their copyright and we now have only a Japanese version with no dubbed episodes or subbed episodes. Only pure Japanese.

I wish for my bus to come at 7 and school to start at 9.

jedk1

I wish for my bus to come at 7 and school to start at 9.
The bus arives, but on the way to school it spins out of control, crashes into an orphanage, it blows up, killing you and all the orphans. sadly the bus is right next to a childrens hospital. That blows up too. Your wish killed you and 1000 other defenseless kids. I wish for nothing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The bus arives, but onwish way to school it spins out of control, crashes into an orphanage, it blows up, killing you and all the orphans. sadly the bus is right next to a childrens hospital. That blows up too. Your wish killed you and 1000 other defenseless kids. I wish for nothing.
Wish is granted. But now the players hate you for skipping the wish. Now you become a loser and loner in this forum, and whar you did was so un-cool. At the end, you killed yourself because of that.

I wish I could code/program java.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Wish is granted. But now the players hate you for skipping the wish. Now you become a loser and loner in this forum, and whar you did was so un-cool. At the end, you killed yourself because of that.

I wish I could code/program java.
Granted but you know very very little. In fact all you know is moveForward();
I wish that I undid my last wish.

jedk1

I wish that I undid my last wish.
Your wish is undone but you are still late for school. The teachers dont believe that you died and put you in detention.
I wish that all of hydros wishes became undone and that he couldnt wish anymore.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
L
Your wish is undone but you are still late for school. The teachers dont believe that you died and put you in detention.
I wish that all of hydros wishes became undone and that he couldnt wish anymore.
Granted but then he makes a new account and starts making new posts secretly.
I wish I knew what high school I wanted to apply for on October.

HydroMan

Verified Member
L

Granted but then he makes a new account and starts making new posts secretly.
I wish I knew what high school I wanted to apply for on October.
Wish granted, but you end up choosing up a wrong one.

I wush bending existed.