• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Frostbite

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
50% chance of getting frostbite when trapped in ice. 100% chance when stayed in the ice for too long
Frostbite is the medical conditions in which localized damage is caused to skin and other tissues due to freezing. Minecraft version of it is needed. Thought I could get away with it without really knowing what frostbite actually is. Well....hahahahahahaha, I failed. When you get frostbite, you will start taking damage. Let's say half heart per sec. It will stop if you if you burn yourself or get out of the ice and wait 10 sec. It will also give slowness 2 for 10 sec. The countdown starts when you get out of the ice. You also won't be able to bend for 10 sec and all bending buffs are nullified. The countdown start when you get out of the ice.

This will effect even in avatar state. Avatars can only draw powers from their past lives. They are not immune to natural caused diseases or conditions. Like for example the ash inhalement

You can stop it at once if you catch on fire or any other way to get warmth.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Frostbite is the medical conditions in which localized damage is caused to skin and other tissues due to freezing. Minecraft version of it is needed. Thought I could get away with it without really knowing what frostbite actually is. Well....hahahahahahaha, I failed. When you get frostbite, you will start taking damage. Let's say half heart per sec. It will stop if you if you burn yourself or get out of the ice and wait 10 sec. It will also give slowness 2 for 10 sec. The countdown starts when you get out of the ice. You also won't be able to bend for 10 sec and all bending buffs are nullified. The countdown start when you get out of the ice.

This will effect even in avatar state. Avatars can only draw powers from their past lives. They are not immune to natural caused diseases or conditions. Like for example the ash inhalement

You can stop it at once if you catch on fire or any other way to get warmth.
Then add that description to your main post. How do you suppose for CDs to know what you are referring to frostbite, if you're not gonna add detail description to it.

Loony

Verified Member
This seems a suggestion for the Minecraft game itself. I don't see much relevance to bending at all.

In Minecraft you can jump in lava, get out and survive. I don't think Minecraft needs to be as realistic as "frostbite".
I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.