• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied (For all benders) chi bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
I'm not talking about chi blocking but, in the rpg it would make it cool if you chi bend, like have. A limit of energy points so you can bend, this was seen only once in avatar the last airbender and the game, and was seen many times in TLOK when she does the spirit healing move.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
I can't see what are you suggesting. Can you put that in other terms, please?
It's not that relevant but basically you would have a limit of chi or in other terms energy points(let's just say it's magika or mana), you have a certain amount of points wich you can increase and if it hits to zero you can bend until you have enough points,

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member

I'm starting to think very few people have actually watched the series. Nobody. chibends. Bending is already using chi, but chi isn't used up ever. If you run out of chi, you die. Hence why having your chi blocked leads to other physical issues such as paralysis, and occasional fainting. Also, BENDING IS NOT MAGIC, This is literally one of the first lines ever uttered in series. Benders aren't wizards and Benders aren't Pokémon. You can't go suggesting things like they can only bend so much, or waterbenders are super effective on firebenders. Not how it works. The skill and ability of a bender is all dependent upon their physical and spiritual skill.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member

I'm starting to think very few people have actually watched the series. Nobody. chibends. Bending is already using chi, but chi isn't used up ever. If you run out of chi, you die. Hence why having your chi blocked leads to other physical issues such as paralysis, and occasional fainting. Also, BENDING IS NOT MAGIC, This is literally one of the first lines ever uttered in series. Benders aren't wizards and Benders aren't Pokémon. You can't go suggesting things like they can only bend so much, or waterbenders are super effective on firebenders. Not how it works. The skill and ability of a bender is all dependent upon their physical and spiritual skill.
There is there is chi,Aang and katara used it in the drill episode when trying to "hit the drills pressure points" and many times got tiered and ran out of enough chi
And Korra used this many times, especially when doing the spirit healing.

Plus, ik that bending isn't pokèmon or wizards, it's martial arts and a little fantasy put in.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There is there is chi,Aang and katara used it in the drill episode when trying to "hit the drills pressure points" and many times got tiered and ran out of enough chi

Plus, ik that bending isn't pokèmon or wizards, it's martial arts and a little fantasy put in.
dafuq? They never did. The were talking about that chi blocker girl hitting pressure points.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
No when I say chi I mean in energy, not the ability, aang and katara were waterbending, using up there chi, is that a better way to explain

Orion_Solus

Verified Member

Most bending is like any physical effort. At some point you will get tired and Minecraft all ready does have a hunger system so this isn't really needed.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
No when I say chi I mean in energy, not the ability, aang and katara were waterbending, using up there chi, is that a better way to explain
They were physically exhausted from doing the same movement. If you ride a bike for 42 miles, and your legs are sore and it hurts to ride a bike, does that mean your bones are broken? No. You still have legs, its just the repetition that hurts. Bro do you even exercise for extended periods of time?

Migsel

Verified Member

Please actually watch the series ;-; I'm crying on the inside because of your lack of actual knowledge of the show.

Migsel

Verified Member
Chi is just the energy network in a bender's body which allows them to bend. It doesn't run out or have to regenerate. Chiblockers block the paths of chi in someone, stopping the flow of it. Chi is not Chakra from Naruto. Watch both Avatar series. bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.