• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Why.Would.They.Use.EnderDragons.For.Smoke.
I was making an example. What you said made no sense. "It would be worse if they used tnt" Well of course it would, but the particles have NOTHING to do with the tnt itself so what you said made no sense.

owlcool

Verified Member
I was making an example. What you said made no sense. "It would be worse if they used tnt" Well of course it would, but the particles have NOTHING to do with the tnt itself so what you said made no sense.
Airbending particles aren't the only way to create realistic fog. Try to look at how the explosion can block vision like fog. They tend to also fog up your vision a bit.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Airbending particles aren't the only way to create realistic fog. Try to look at how the explosion can block vision like fog. They tend to also fog up your vision a bit.
I totally understand what you're saying, it's just your example was a bit off.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
This move is essentially a copy of smokebomb but with fewer applications. Perhaps in the form of a combo it could work, but as it stands, it hasn't much merit going for it. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.