• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Fly Glitch, Waterbenders Create Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiam

Verified Member
Lots of glitches with 1.4.0 BETA 7. Fly glitch shows up after almost every bending move, waterbenders can make lava by octopusforming the surge ice. Just stuff like that, I dont know all of the exact details, that's just stuff I've observed.

Esteban

Verified Member
Lots of glitches with 1.4.0 BETA 7. Fly glitch shows up after almost every bending move, waterbenders can make lava by octopusforming the surge ice. Just stuff like that, I dont know all of the exact details, that's just stuff I've observed.
the lava thing is a currently being worked on bug

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm pretty sure we fixed the lava glitch in BETA 7. Could you please double check

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
All of this should have been fixed in 1.4.0 BETA 8.

The Fly Glitch probably isn't completely fixed, but it should act better than it did pre 1.4.0 BETA 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.