• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Flight 2

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

Flight - Allows special airbenders to fly, in a less OP fashion

This ability allows Airbenders who you designate able to fly (with the permission bending.ability.Flight) access to the Flight move. To use this, they must bind the move, jump in the air, and hold shift. They will now fly around in the direction they look. However, if they land, touch water, touch a ladder/vine/etc or stop crouching they will fall.

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your...
Read more about this resource...

Carbogen

Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

Flight - Allows special airbenders to fly, in a less OP fashion

Read more about this resource...
Hey Alex! Nice implementation of Zaheer's flying abilities! ^^

If I had one suggestion, it would be to have the airbender sprint rather than sneak to fly. This makes it even more trickier to maintain flight, making the odds a bit better for other benders ;) also, maybe add a time limit as to how long they can fly?

This addon is clearly brand new so I don't expect these features to even be considered yet, but they would be interesting :)

Good Job Alex!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey Alex! Nice implementation of Zaheer's flying abilities! ^^

If I had one suggestion, it would be to have the airbender sprint rather than sneak to fly. This makes it even more trickier to maintain flight, making the odds a bit better for other benders ;) also, maybe add a time limit as to how long they can fly?

This addon is clearly brand new so I don't expect these features to even be considered yet, but they would be interesting :)

Good Job Alex!
Great suggestion!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
just tested it! It's amazing! It's like exactly what I wanted! (well, maybe 90% of what I wanted, but it's great :p)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I got a suggestion. Maybe you could add, that, when you click, you stop flying, and you can't move, so you can stand still mid-air

paliate

Verified Member
I think that you should be able to fly off the ground, instead of jumping and then flying.
Jumping and flying seems inconvenient (sometimes it'll be weird and even when i shift in the air i still fall)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This addon will no longer be updated as this has been merged into ProjectKorra (Core)