• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Flight

Legendary_ocean

Verified Member
Flight

I will now suggestion you a different flight ability. I don't find the flight ability that we use now very useful and nice. It's a bit like Zaheer's flight ability. (pk 1.8.7 flight) My suggestion is that the flight action is not multi-talent and is used with other abilities. I can tell you how it works in my suggestion.

Suggestion:

To Open Flight:
just left-click to open flight ability. Then you will start flight ability with vanilla flight and you can use other abilities.
it looks like this:

Soar:
If you have opened the flight, just click-left to start Soar in flight slot and when you start soar, the speed will start normally but if you want change of the soar speed , just left-click to change flying speeds.
Soar looks like this:

To go out from Soar: (there are three different ways)
  1. if you changed the slot the soar will close and the vanilla flight will come into play.
  2. Or to close Soar, just tap the sneak once in the flight slot and the soar will close then vanilla flight will come into play.
  3. if you take damage the soar will close then vanilla flight will come into play.
Code:
Flight:
   Enabled: true
   Cooldown: ??
   MaxDuration: ??
   FlightSpeed: ??
   Particles: false/true
  Soar:
    Enabled: true/false
    Cooldown: ??
    MaxDuration: ??
    Damage: ??
     Speeds:
        SlowSpeed: ??
        NormalSpeed: ??
        FastSpeed: ??
To Exit Flight:
Just Hold-Sneak then left-click in flight slot with vanilla flight mode. Then flight will be off.

Last edited:

Legendary_ocean

Verified Member
this isn't airspout. airspout can break by watermanipulation or some moves but this isn't. AirSpout and flight are separate things. AirSpout has a height limit. Flight also has no height limit. You can go as high as you want and bend.
look at the this:

why doesn't he do it with an air spout ?!?!

'' AirSpout and flight are separate things. ''

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No but what you're suggesting is basically a more op airspout, and isn't really how zaheer used it. You're focusing on literally a single scene. He used it a lot more than that. Stop considering only the PvP aspects, that will get you nowhere