• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fissure [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najh98

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

Fissure - The first custom Combo ability! (Used by LavaBenders)

Read more about this resource...
I have tried many times to add Fissure onto my server. Whenever I do /reload, then /b who, it always says, "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." Can you tell me why it always says this? If you can help me fix this, thank you. As I mentioned on another thread, I added all of the moves onto my server, but Fissure, it won't work for some reason. Thanks for the help!

Carbogen

Verified Member
I have tried many times to add Fissure onto my server. Whenever I do /reload, then /b who, it always says, "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." Can you tell me why it always says this? If you can help me fix this, thank you. As I mentioned on another thread, I added all of the moves onto my server, but Fissure, it won't work for some reason. Thanks for the help!
Fissure is no longer being maintained, because of Minecraft 1.8 and falling blocks. This ability will only work on a 1.7.9/10 server. If you are in-fact running such a server, remember this is not an addon ability, but an addon combo. You will need the ComboAPI to load this ability.

Najh98

Verified Member
Fissure is no longer being maintained, because of Minecraft 1.8 and falling blocks. This ability will only work on a 1.7.9/10 server. If you are in-fact running such a server, remember this is not an addon ability, but an addon combo. You will need the ComboAPI to load this ability.
Oh, ok, then nevermind. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.