• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied fish catcher

should there be other fish and/or treasure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hth44

Verified Member
I noticed that there was no real ways of getting food apart from fire bending mobs so I thought that a fishing ability would be nice such as the one katara dose in the show in episode one.

fish catcher.png
Tell me what you think. (Also personally I cant be bothered to use a fishing rod after five minutes.)

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
A combo?
Combos aren't gonna be added to the main plugin anytime soon...
It should be a separate move.
I didn't say it was going to be added to the main plugin anytime soon, that message was for the developers who create their own moves. Also, I don't see the point of having a move in your slotbar that is only useful for survival. If you are engaged in combat with another player, you'd have to rebind a move to that slot, or just have a useless slot for PVP.

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe it could need a four block wide area of water? And maybe it could make you lose it if you drop it in water, finally it should not need a warmup, but time to do the actual move and have a cool down like extraction? I would mean that you would need to semi-slowly move a block of water onto land? This should not count as a warmup because it can take different amounts of time based off of your skill level. Finally, Korra also used this at the start of season one.

Status
Not open for further replies.