• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireSword

FireSword 1.9

AK4TOSH

Verified Member
AK4TOSH submitted a new resource:

FireSword - Create a sword from fire to strike down your enemies.

Usage: Tap Sneak to summon a flaming wooden sword that ignites your opponents when you strike them.
Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  AK4:
    FireSwords:
      Cooldown: 20000
      Duration: 10000
Cooldown refers to the time it takes for the bender to be able to reuse the ability. Default is 20,000 or 20 seconds
Duration refers to the time period in which the ability is active. Default is 10,000 or 10 seconds.
Read more about this resource...

SuperBower118

Verified Member
The sword is going to do damage on it's own PLUS the ignite from the Flame enchant I'm sure it has, or other igniting feature if not enchanted.

Damage is sort of irrelevant in this sense if you ask me.
That's like saying damage is irrelevant to Fireshots or Fireball.
Just have config options for damage and the fire tick. It's not complicated to understand.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
That's like saying damage is irrelevant to Fireshots or Fireball.
Just have config options for damage and the fire tick. It's not complicated to understand.
It's not... This uses an actual sword that already does damage. Fireshots and Fireball wouldn't do damage if it weren't for the config option.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's not... This uses an actual sword that already does damage. Fireshots and Fireball wouldn't do damage if it weren't for the config option.
Why use a wooden sword's default damage? When it can easily be made configurable there's no need to restrict users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Why use a wooden sword's default damage? When it can easily be made configurable there's no need to restrict users

Well I like to think the Minecraft swords are balanced enough. No need for a wooden sword to do more than a diamond sword just because a server owner got trigger happy. I agree users should not be restricted but in this case, I'd just keep the default damage dealt to keep it from getting OP, inconsistent, and unbalanced.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Does this summons a new or ignites an existing sword? I would wish for a latter option though. Also, allow it to ignite arrows as well and rename it FireAugmentation?

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well I like to think the Minecraft swords are balanced enough. No need for a wooden sword to do more than a diamond sword just because a server owner got trigger happy. I agree users should not be restricted but in this case, I'd just keep the default damage dealt to keep it from getting OP, inconsistent, and unbalanced.
The damage it deals is completely dependant on how the rest of their config is setup, so

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah I can take it over, It shouldn't be too hard to update either. Although lets see if the author is still active.

jekro274

You should make a airsword like Aang mentioned while wearing that goofy armor! It doesnt seem complicated, you’d just have to take this and change it from firebending to airbending and change the effect of the sword from fireaspect to knockback!