• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireSword

Firebending FireSword 1.9

Usage: Tap Sneak to summon a flaming wooden sword that ignites your opponents when you strike them.
Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  AK4:
    FireSwords:
      Cooldown: 20000
      Duration: 10000
      Damage: 1
Cooldown refers to the time it takes for the bender to be able to reuse the ability. Default is 20,000 or 20 seconds
Duration refers to the time period in which the ability is active. Default is 10,000 or 10 seconds.
Damage refers to the amount of damage a swing of the sword does. Default is 1 or half a heart.

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
AK4TOSH
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from AK4TOSH

Latest updates

1. FireSword

Updated the config. You are now able to set the damage that the sword does. ExtraAbilities...

Latest reviews

I can see the move in my config files but in game even after restarting the server it doesn't show up at all so you can't use it
Hmmm. Not what I was expecting, but it's really unique. I don't think this move would work quite handy in servers that ban weapons, though. What can be cool, is that you can Hold Shift and Left click to bring in like a hand sword. :)