• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireSpin Animation Redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
FireSpin:
FireBlast > FireBlast > FireShield [instead of having how it currently is, have them position in a horizotal circle, with the hole in center, surrounding the user] > (Tap Shift) [have it expand and despatch outwards]

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Can you be more specific in all of these "animation redesign" posts. I am having trouble picturing it.

paliate

Verified Member
Yeah, if you're not going to be specific don't bother posting.
It's just confusing and will most likely get denied for not being clear.

Loony

Verified Member
In fact, can you please go back on all the suggestions you just made and be more specific, descriptive and have actual structure to your post?

It seems nobody can understand what you mean and we can't discuss the ideas properly, thanks.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In fact, can you please go back on all the suggestions you just made and be more specific, descriptive and have actual structure to your post?
Dk how you find this unspecific? FINE>>>>

FireSpin is a combo. k? Getting that part? K, let's continue.

FireBlast > FireBlast > FireShield > (TAP Shift)
^ This is the thing u do when u wanna do the combo? K moving on! Brief description:

Pew pew pew, *two fireblasts are shot*. TO DO TWO FIREBLASTS, YOU LEFT CLICK. TWICE. GOT THAT PART? SI

FIRESHIELD'O - k, you hold shift, but after the two bangs (aka. 2 fireblast shoots) smth different happens - doesn't do the marsmallow thingy that torches yo face. IT CreaTES a Fire torrent-- no, not the fire block, but the particles that resemble fire (frgot the naem, srr). SO YOU HOLD SHIFT with FIRESHIELDO and poof - fire torrent appear.

When u do aLL dat stuff (*bang* *bang* and *SHIELDS UP!*), you tap shift. That makes the litle animation thingy that currently is on. It lits (*dag*) players on pyro.

Unnderstand y,all now?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
So the two blasts become the shield..? Why not just say that?

Loony

Verified Member
Dk how you find this unspecific? FINE>>>>

FireSpin is a combo. k? Getting that part? K, let's continue.

^ This is the thing u do when u wanna do the combo? K moving on! Brief description:

Pew pew pew, *two fireblasts are shot*. TO DO TWO FIREBLASTS, YOU LEFT CLICK. TWICE. GOT THAT PART? SI

FIRESHIELD'O - k, you hold shift, but after the two bangs (aka. 2 fireblast shoots) smth different happens - doesn't do the marsmallow thingy that torches yo face. IT CreaTES a Fire torrent-- no, not the fire block, but the particles that resemble fire (frgot the naem, srr). SO YOU HOLD SHIFT with FIRESHIELDO and poof - fire torrent appear.

When u do aLL dat stuff (*bang* *bang* and *SHIELDS UP!*), you tap shift. That makes the litle animation thingy that currently is on. It lits (*dag*) players on pyro.

Unnderstand y,all now?
I still do not understand what you mean. You want the animation changed, I gather that. However, I can not envision "little animation thingy" or "fire torrent appear".

BryanPlays

Verified Member
If anything I would like firespin to be more like, around the user, instead of coming from literally at the center of the user. Right now its just a bunch of circles that go outward. Maybe if it's possible it could be a ring of fire that expands outwards. Imagine like a torrent wave but fire particles and smaller (in height and radius). It would be just like when Zuko did it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I still do not understand what you mean. You want the animation changed, I gather that. However, I can not envision "little animation thingy" or "fire torrent appear".
little animation thingy - the thing that is already in the game. It happens when you finish the combo
fire torrent appear - do you know how the torrent ability for water looks like? If so, replace that with fire particles.

Status
Not open for further replies.