• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireJet in the AvatarState

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
You know, I really hate it when people go by what HAS happened instead of what COULD happen. But I'll have to deal with it. I really like this idea but it would be way better if Project Korra had a Skill System. But a skill system would be terrible as new players would get destroyed by older ones.
Well unless you wanna see firebenders hovering in the air and shooting fireblast at you.... Even though we aren't the show, using the show as a reference enhances this plugin. Also, I agree with @Loony because Firebenders were only seen boosting themselves (normal firejet) where as, in the sozin's comet or in avatarstate, the bender can hover themselves and go faster than normal firejet. Also, even in Sozin's comet, no firebender actually enhanced their firebending to hover in firejet (besides Sozin).

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Well unless you wanna see firebenders hovering in the air and shooting fireblast at you.... Even though we aren't the show, using the show as a reference enhances this plugin. Also, I agree with @Loony because Firebenders were only seen boosting themselves (normal firejet) where as, in the sozin's comet or in avatarstate, the bender can hover themselves and go faster than normal firejet. Also, even in Sozin's comet, no firebender actually enhanced their firebending to hover in firejet (besides Sozin).
I don't see a problem with those fireblasts if they're not charged. Wait, I got an idea. Time for some posting.

Janny

Verified Member
Forget what I said about "all firebenders should do this". "Using the show as a reference enhances this plugin" I never said it didn't, you should always look at the show. But when you scream at people for suggesting something that CAN happen in it instead of what actually happens, its not cool. And please don't reply with "With your way of thinking, every single suggestion should be accepted." No, that is not what I mean. There are things that HAVE happened, there are things that CAN happen, and there are things that CANT happen in the show. You should give the things that CAN happen some consideration. Also, I am a little annoyed when I try to use physics in some of my suggestions, and people say "I don't think there would be physics in a world where people can spawn tornadoes and throw giant boulders at you." People tell me this while some people AND staff members sometimes use physics and everyone else agrees. That is a bit hypocritical. The show might have supernatural fictional powers but it can still have physics.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Forget what I said about "all firebenders should do this". "Using the show as a reference enhances this plugin" I never said it didn't, you should always look at the show. But when you scream at people for suggesting something that CAN happen in it instead of what actually happens, its not cool. And please don't reply with "With your way of thinking, every single suggestion should be accepted." No, that is not what I mean. There are things that HAVE happened, there are things that CAN happen, and there are things that CANT happen in the show. You should give the things that CAN happen some consideration. Also, I am a little annoyed when I try to use physics in some of my suggestions, and people say "I don't think there would be physics in a world where people can spawn tornadoes and throw giant boulders at you." People tell me this while some people AND staff members sometimes use physics and everyone else agrees. That is a bit hypocritical. The show might have supernatural fictional powers but it can still have physics.
The show is a reference not a minecraft's clone. I agree things can be put in a consideration that's why we have the option to change things (configs) but when we look at how unbalanced it would make if Firebenders were able to do things we know may or may not be possible is...

Janny

Verified Member
The show is a reference not a minecraft's clone. I agree things can be put in a consideration that's why we have the option to change things (configs) but when we look at how unbalanced it would make if Firebenders were able to do things we know may or may not be possible is...
I told you to forget about what I said about all firebenders being able to hover with firejet.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I know that I spelled one incorrectly, but I do infact know that they can obviously lavabend.

Well, there is one avatar who could, but it is un-sure if he used a mixture of fire and earth or the actual lavabending technique, as that time the new subelement wasn't even presented.

NinjaK

Verified Member
That still doesn't look "many" to me.
Iroh (Izumi's son, not Zuko's uncle) could firejet for a LONG time. He used firejet from plane to plane as he took each one out.
Also in the original series, Azula did this in the episode "The Boiling Rock".
I'd also say Ozai, but he was under the influence of Sozin's Comet.
Korra used firejet for a while during the fight against Kuvira's mech while not in the avatar state.
Jeong Jeong used it too.

Last edited:

NinjaK

Verified Member
I know that I spelled one incorrectly, but I do infact know that they can obviously lavabend.

Well, there is one avatar who could, but it is un-sure if he used a mixture of fire and earth or the actual lavabending technique, as that time the new subelement wasn't even presented.
Actually, not just one.
There was an unknown one who could lavabend, Avatar Kyoshi, Avatar Roku could lavabend.... Lavabending was actually quite common for avatars. Having that in mind, I have no doubt Korra would also eventually learn to lavabend, considering she is good friends with Bolin.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Can
Iroh (Izumi's son, not Zuko's uncle) could firejet for a LONG time. He used firejet from plane to plane as he took each one out.
Also in the original series, Azula did this in the episode "The Boiling Rock".
I'd also say Ozai, but he was under the influence of Sozin's Comet.
Korra used firejet for a while during the fight against Kuvira's mech while not in the avatar state.
Jeong Jeong used it too.
Canon pics? I think the azula part you are referring to "firejetski", which is not the same thing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I know that Ozai has used this. Jeong Jeong however did this with the aid of the sozin comment. Iroh used the regular firejet.

Status
Not open for further replies.