• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireJet in the AvatarState

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Sokka, Bumi (Tenzin's brother) and others live because of luck. Also, your statement can justify hitler killing those who were mentally or physically disabled.
1. Athletic ability, weapon usage. I doubt you would consider the Blue Spirit Zuko to have been surviving based off of luck. Why would it be the case with non-benders?
2. You just proved Godwins law.

promancer

Verified Member
1. Athletic ability, weapon usage. I doubt you would consider the Blue Spirit Zuko to have been surviving based off of luck. Why would it be the case with non-benders?
2. You just proved Godwins law.
Well, the Nazis did try to exterminate a whole race of people, much like the fire nation. (I wonder if thats what inspired the eradication of the airbenders as a event in the show...) The idea of strong surviving and the weak dying should really only apply to animals. Not to mention that because of all of those who were weak, you can learn from their mistakes. Also, bringing up a theory doesn't compel an argument, it just shows that you know what you presented. If you like, i could give more examples of other social and religious groups that did such.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How did this

Turn into this
Well, the Nazis did try to exterminate a whole race of people, much like the fire nation. (I wonder if thats what inspired the eradication of the airbenders as a event in the show...) The idea of strong surviving and the weak dying should really only apply to animals. Not to mention that because of all of those who were weak, you can learn from their mistakes. Also, bringing up a theory doesn't compel an argument, it just shows that you know what you presented. If you like, i could give more examples of other social and religious groups that did such.

Tenket

Verified Member
As of now, firejet in the AvatarState is toggle-able. That is canon, but they way the toggle works isn't exactly canon. Here is my suggestion:

When you are in firejet in the avatarstate, instead of working like the real firejet, it should be like how a spout works, using the wasd keys to move. The particles would be the flame particles coming from the players feet as they fly. How this would work:
Mobility:
When you press your running key while in firejet, it will make you go faster like regular firejet does, and then 2x fly speed when not pressing the key.
Attack:
While on firejet, you could use moves like earthblast, fireblast, watermanipulation, airblast, airswipe, earthsmash, fireburst, icespike. These are the moves that require the least amount of concentration (imo). This is completely canon because most of us have seen the part where korra bent almost half a mountain while just using her feet to stay in the air.
This might solve the firejet possible nerf issue too. Double tapping forward activates the sprint mode firejet, but switching off the slot to charge moves slows it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.