• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireComet

FireComet 1.6

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I felt like he was ignorant and a bit rude. But I was mostly taken aback for my friends behalf.
He wasn't be ignorant or rude, he was reporting what he thought was a glitch. That's being helpful. You don't need to go from 0 to 60 because he didn't understand something. You could try explaining a little bit non rude yourself.

dookoo782

Verified Member
I'll update it and stop it from breaking barrier blocks and I'll add in an option to choose if you want falling fire blocks or not.

dookoo782

Verified Member

TheSacredWarrior

Verified Member
It seems like this thread has been inactive for a while, but this is exactly what I need for my server. Do you think you could update it to the current version?