• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireComet

FireComet 1.6

dookoo782

Verified Member
dookoo782 submitted a new resource:

FireComet - Firebender Ability, inspired by Battle of Ba Sing Se (White Lotus vs Fire Nation).

FireComet, a firebending ability used by Iroh in the Battle of Ba Sing Se (White Lotus vs Fire Nation) during Sozin's Comet.

NOTE: This may sound like a copy of charged FireBlast from the plugin but the mechanics of the ability are different.

FireComet

GIF Made by kiammcquiad.

Description: Charge a large ball of fire (the fire comet) and then launch it off to deal some damage....
Read more about this resource...

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
I really like this move, it looks amazing. I'm not even sure what you'd call the swirling particles that surround it, but they look sweet (is it something from the guardians?)
Either way, I'm excited to see what other moves you create.

dookoo782

Verified Member
Thanks! The move still needs some work but since I worked on it for so many hours in a row, I thought I'd get it released early.
@SchvinDZC The swirling particles' shape is sort of a atom shape. :3

Last edited:

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
I believe the reason it one-shots everything is because it seems to explode multiple times whenever it hits a mob or player. If you just hit terrain, it will only explode once. I'm guessing this is just a bug?

jedk1

except for the laggyness of the excessive particle usage, is this gonna have regen blocks?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Just thought id let you know (after peeking through a lil code :p) that your ability doesn't respect ANY sort of world protection. o_O Due to the fact this move creates actual primed TNT entities to create its explosion, its is actually quite hazardous to servers who don't want their builds destroyed (which is basically all of them) :confused: I'd highly recommend all servers to wait on installing this move until these issues are addressed or making sure they disable block-breaking and tnt in there protected regions.

Last edited:

dookoo782

Verified Member
I was very tired when I made this move (I made it straight when I arrived from school). Everything will be fixed later today, I promise.

Faecous

Verified Member
I was very tired when I made this move (I made it straight when I arrived from school). Everything will be fixed later today, I promise.
YO MY MINION! LEARN YO SELF SOME BLOCK MANIPULATION YE LITTLE PROGRAMMING SLAVE!!! :D :D :D :D

(Massive banter)

If any other programmers would like to teach him go ahead and stalk him till he answers your skype call!