• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireBlade

FireBlade --

Sorin

Soarinsorin submitted a new resource:

FireBlade - Push a blade of fire forward along the ground!

FireBlade:
FireBlade allows the user to push a blade of fire particles along the ground, while also creating fire along the ground as it progresses!

perm:
bending.ability.FireBlade

Config:
FireBlade:
Damage: 2
Range: 25
Cooldown: 6000
FireTicks: 0
CreateFire: true
Gif:
coming soon!

Disclaimer:

This is not an official...
Read more about this resource...

Madocean

Hey, if it had configurable height id download :p Messed around w/ it on a friends server, was a lot of fun but yeah, more configurability and its great

xNuminousx

Hey, if it had configurable height id download :p Messed around w/ it on a friends server, was a lot of fun but yeah, more configurability and its great
I've been planning a redesign of the ability and if you're worried about height, you may love it ;)

xNuminousx

I don't plan on updating this since it's features already exist in the plugin.

If you'd like to take it, message Mist or Omni.

Sorin

I wouldn't mind picking this back up. I've wanted to re-code this from the ground up ever since I could remember.