• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Daggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Move Name: FireDaggers
Use: If you keep your cursor In the fire dagger slot, then you will get a 2 heart damage boost to each punch, and it would catch your opponent on fire. This entire move will be stopped if your opponent wears any armor other then leather all over their body, because it can't go through solid objects.
Display: Mobspawner particles in the shape of a dagger in the firebender's hand.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
A two heart boost?, No thank you.

But for the dagger itself, I wouldn't mind having it if it was even able to be coded, I dont see how it's possible personally, But if it is by all means go.

owlcool

Verified Member
A two heart boost?, No thank you.

But for the dagger itself, I wouldn't mind having it if it was even able to be coded, I dont see how it's possible personally, But if it is by all means go.
If so, then tell me why a fiery dagger that can be countered completely by any type of decent armor does so little damage. Then tell me what you want to decrease the damage to.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Maybe the damage could be like 2 hearts for every attack, and it increases each time by 0.5 hearts with a max of 2 heart increase. If that makes any sense

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe the damage could be like 2 hearts for every attack, and it increases each time by 0.5 hearts with a max of 2 heart increase. If that makes any sense
So after four hits it does four hearts? Not bad. Unfortunately, we have one coastyo that believes a move that makes each punch the damage of firekick but with even less range is overpowered.

paliate

Verified Member
I don't see why it needs to heal you at all, I personally have NEVER heard about fire healing someone in the serie(s).

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I think this a still a great idea considering that it wouldn't be ranged. That keeps the move at a more sensible level if you know what I'm trying to say.

owlcool

Verified Member
Two hearts for every hit, plus fire damage? Isn't that slightly overpowered....?
It could be rebuffed, to how many up hearts you should suggest, and becides, fire kick probably does more damage then the punch. And this move has less range then fire kick.
I think this a still a great idea considering that it wouldn't be ranged. That keeps the move at a more sensible level if you know what I'm trying to say.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.