• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Fatigue and Concentration

Da Psic

Verified Member
(Using the exp bar or scoreboard values this should be possible)
Important:
Fluent abilities would be abilities like AirShield/Torrent/HeatControl, things that affect "overtime".
Burst Abilities are charged abilities like ChargedMoves but only when shooting.
Based on RPG.

1-Fatigue Level
Benders Only! Not Chi Blockers.
(Picture this has a bar which depletes if you use an ability)
---Benders have a fatigue level, the more they bend the more they get tired, can't bend if not enough.
---This regens while the Bender is: standing still / Holding shift(Can be charging).
@This would mean when a Bender is using a Fluent ability it doesn't charge the fatigue,it stays the same.
---Less Complex abilities like Blasts take less, around 4% from the Bender and massive abilities like Bursts would take 50% of the fatigue instantly.
---Gain Fatigue when:Holding Shift 5F/s --Standing Still 2F/s (1Second=20ticks)
---Fancy Tweaks with HealingWaters and Meditation and of the sort.
---This balances out bending alot making so it's also more realistic:
Waterbenders will have fluent fatigue regeneration due to their abilities.
Earthbenders will always have a way to safely regenerate their fatigue .
Firebenders will be able to Agni-Kai to their hearts content without everyone bursting everywhere.
Airbenders will be able to use the most out of it,compensating the lack of damage.
Chi-Blockers are swift by natur-----Trainin------Clicking hard everyday.

Helping to understand:You have a bar at 100F(F for fatigue), You use an ability: FireBlast, you lose 4 (96F), then you try to FireJet away while charging your move, charging doesn't cost but you are using FireJet so you lose 10(86F) now you stand still for 1 second while still charging your FireBurst and you gain 5F(91F), but now you unleash FireBurst and lose 50(41F)...

2-Concentration Level
Basic as:
You get hit you lose concentration, you can't use certain moves.
You get stunned if your concentration reaches 0.
Works same way as fatigue except you can make it so EarthBending and Airbending Stun targets.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I feel like bursts shouldn't take half of your fatigue meter... they're chi-draining, but I feel like they aren't as drastic as that. I'd reccomend bumping it down to 30 - 25 F

Verified Member
I love it but you should have fluxtuating fatigue wile moving like +1/s for walking -1/s for running (well cuz your running) -2/s wile swimming except for waterbenders, also I think there should be better values for fatigue like with burst, it should cost less than haff like say 20/f per use.;) Still love the idea through.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The OP says, "benders only, not chi-blockers!", which indicates that he/she is basing this on chi. A bender can't run out of chi. Sure they can get tired but that is represented by the built in food bar which is in vanilla MC

Da Psic

Verified Member
The OP says, "benders only, not chi-blockers!", which indicates that he/she is basing this on chi. A bender can't run out of chi. Sure they can get tired but that is represented by the built in food bar which is in vanilla MC
But alternative food bar sounds pretty lame ;_;