• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Equipped

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ability that transforms the spirit into armor pieces that converts itself into a pure energy form and forge into the pieces of weared armor set. While forged in them, the armor applies would give an addition protection for anyone who wears it, which adds absorbstion attacks/abilities from respective opposite spirits (light > dark; dark > evil), reducing the armor's durability instead of directly dealing damage.

To execute this ability, hold shift for 5 seconds. While holding, the spirit will transform in a folk of particles and will fly in a rainbow-shape course towards the armor set, finishing when its fully infused in the said seconds. Once the spirit is in it, (s)he will enter a spectator mode, locked in place above 1 block away (floating) from the weilder.

Other stuff to know:

- The More powerful the attack is, the more duration is taken from the "possessed" pieces once hit.
- Weapons and Shield also count towards the armor piece.

This ability deactivates and goes to cooldown when;
  • The whole armor set is destroyed (need to be caution as it will also kill the spirit, or just deal damage if the fraction piece of the armor is destroyed since your soul is infused into multi spread pieces).
  • The Duration of this ability ends (67 seconds).
  • The whole pieces are removed from the armor slots.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm a bit confused about this. I like visual stuff :D If you have screenshots helping explain what you mean that would be amazing!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I can't recreate what I envision in my mind to minecraft, because I don't know how to manipulate particles by any means alone, so you'll have to bare me what I describe in the description.

If you still find it hard to grasp the animation of it in your mind, I suggesting watching the given below to make your own and discard my given idea for it. While this intro doesn't show how monsters/spirits merged into weapons objects, but what it does is give you the idea on the "pure energy form" looks, as shown multiple times in there as a colored gas-lly substance that represent it.