• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Entering the spirit world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
I have heard talk about a spirit world plugin and I think there could be a move that connects to that. In Book 3 of Legend of Korra we saw both Zaheer, an airbender, and Aiwei, an earth bender, meditate and enter the spirit world. With that being said what if their was a move that brings you to the spirit world. To activate the move u simply click and you get teleported to the spirit world, if its possible the body should stay in the over world but be sitting down. Your body can be moved and take damage while in the over world when your in the spirit world. But it allows players that have the move to enter the spirit world.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Any move that has to do with the spirit world will be added in our ProjectKorra: Spirits plugin. This plugin hasn't been released yet, but if we get 75 servers running ProjectKorra: Core by August 30 (70 currently) we will release a first spoiler into what it may contain.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Any move that has to do with the spirit world will be added in our ProjectKorra: Spirits plugin. This plugin hasn't been released yet, but if we get 75 servers running ProjectKorra: Core by August 30 (70 currently) we will release a first spoiler into what it may contain.
can u plz add whirlpool to water? it makes a swirling water vortex in water and people in it will be sucked under water. this is an attack and defense move. can u plz add it? that would be great for me thanks :D

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
can u plz add whirlpool to water? it makes a swirling water vortex in water and people in it will be sucked under water. this is an attack and defense move. can u plz add it? that would be great for me thanks :D
Please dont spam this post. if you want it to be implemented add it ONCE to the suggestions section of the forums.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I suggest that you post this in the ProjectKorra (Spirits) suggestions whenever we open that part of the forum up.

Status
Not open for further replies.