• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ElementalEffects

ElementalEffects 3.0

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I've updated the overview to contain features of the oncoming update. Consider it a teaser until I am able to actually update the new file.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
yea I have to update them on most my resources, especially Spirits. but making gifs on my old computer is very time consuming and they rarely come out looking decent.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
okay idk why some of the gifs aren't showing and the spoilers are acting weird so just ignore that for now x_x

TheTrueFury

Verified Member
I'm using this in 1.14.4 with PK 1.8.8 and the command to turn off effects doesn't work at all. No error message either. The GUI doesn't work and gives me this if I try to click it

SuperBower118

Verified Member
If you want a metal idea for earth since that one doesn't have an effect, maybe "MetalPack", where there's a condensed amount of particles around your waist / legs (sorta like if you had an some of the metalbending attire that had the cables attached to them), that could be grey redstonedust particles and maybe mycelium particles?

grego

Verified Member
Hello,
I enjoy this plugin a lot, the only problem is when I updated my server to 1.15 and then updated your plugin the GUI does not work. Players can still enable the trail with /ee enable, but for some reason /ee disable does not work either.
Thank you