• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

EarthWave 1.0

YourAverageNerd

Verified Member
YourAverageNerd submitted a new resource:

EarthWave - Gain some distance with a wave of earth

Description: Create a wave of earth which you can control using your cursor, to create some distance between you and your enemy/enemies.

Usage: Click to launch the wave, shift to make it explode.

Permission: 'bending.ability.EarthWave'
Enabled by default.

Config:
YAML:
ExtraAbilities:
  YourAverageNerd:
    EarthWave:
      Cooldown: 500
      TravelDistance: 20.0
Cooldown: The amount of milliseconds a bender has to wait before they can...
Read more about this resource...

Madocean

Verified Member
Add a configurable damage option regarding the flying entities at the end and you got my download :>

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Code:
[02:53:28 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at me.yan.earthwave.EarthWave.progress(EarthWave.java:155)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.progressAll(CoreAbility.java:225)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingManager.run(BendingManager.java:108)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:356)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:832)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:766)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:664)
[02:53:28 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think you contact Omni or the admins.

ETA
We will be working through and marking old abilities as Abandoned in the coming days. Remember, that you can request to take over Abandoned abilities so long as a request is filed with me. In such an instance, you will not need to create a new resource, rather, the old resource will be transferred to you.

In order for us to consider a resource abandoned it must meet the following criteria:
  1. The owner of the resource must mark it as abandoned themselves OR
  2. The resource has not been updated in more than 2 months AND
  3. The resource no longer works with the most recent version of ProjectKorra AND
  4. There is no clear sign of the resource being updated (i.e. owner no longer active, etc)
It appears there the below three criteria already met the requirements.