• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthTunnel Alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ability: EarthTunnel
Alternative/Addon: As a kid,i remember playing a game which you choose four of the main characters from ATLA, to play in an air hockey game agaisnt the other generated computer character. So they use their bending as a shield for the mallets to knock/bounce the ball back to the enemy. One of them was toph. She had an ability that was fast type of transportation type of earthtunnel which could only be activated by clicking holding certain keyboard keys. The ability was very intriguing, which i have remember it and i just felt it that i should share with it, as the move very suits well for earthbenders. So i'll go straight to explaining it what it should do. So whenever u would left click on any certain earth-bendable block (the top of it). After you clicked, a 1 block length and 3 blocks deep pit will open below your feet where you stand, causing you to fall and stay in there. After precisely one second has pass, the top block of the pit will close itself while you be forcefully headed (pushed) through the tunnel (leaving 1 space and 2 block hole while moving forwards each block) straight ahead to the block it was clicked on. After you reach the block, you will spout from the underground onto the top of that block. This is a fast means of transportation and advance move of earthtunnel, as this effect happens fast with just you doing only one click. This is great for combat, as you are pretty much an worm/mole in the battle. After finishing this alternative, a 20 sec. cooldown happens.
Gif: Found the gif from one of the Janny's thread. The performance ability is shown after earthbender emerges from the ground after he was encompass in a earthgrab. It is pretty much the same thing like how it was in the game , how the earthbender jumps out of the ground and could be possible done the same thing in reverse when he jump in underground.

Last edited:

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeahhh i used to play that game to.Btw i was thinking of suggesting something like that.We also see king Bumi use that ability after fighting Aang.Also can you link janny's thread?(i would love to ask him what program he used the animation is pretty nifty and i would love to make a gif to demonstrate a move and i love making animations like that)Nice idea.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yeahhh i used to play that game to.Btw i was thinking of suggesting something like that.We also see king Bumi use that ability after fighting Aang.Also can you link janny's thread?(i would love to ask him what program he used the animation is pretty nifty and i would love to make a gif to demonstrate a move and i love making animations like that)Nice idea.
Here's the link ,but it was actually made by someone else not him. Tho ,I hate this gif xD. When ever i tried to check a thread with this gif twice, it always crashes whenver im on the phone. So annoying xD

Last edited:

orfeas

Verified Member
*Later, i'll insert link* ,but it was actually made by someone else not him. Tho ,I hate this gif xD. When ever i tried to check a thread with this gif twice, it always crashes whenver im on the phone. So annoying xD
I can ask him where he found the animation so i can ask the other guy what program he used,i love the animation and i would love to make some myself.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I can ask him where he found the animation so i can ask the other guy what program he used,i love the animation and i would love to make some myself.
You made me to want to create the same exact animation as well, lol. It is would be quite usefull to know to create this type of animation, for better representation to imposision the moves how would they look in minecraft. Anyway, i'll add the link now (in 5 or less minutes after this reply)

orfeas

Verified Member
You made me to want to create the same exact animation as well, lol. It is would be quite usefull to know to create this type of animation, for better representation to imposision the moves how would they look in minecraft. Anyway, i'll add the link now (in 5 or less minutes after this reply)
Exactly,it can prove useful on move suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.