• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

EarthManipulation 1.0

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

EarthManipulation - Gives you the ability to move Earthbendable blocks around!

EarthManipulation:
Crouch (default: shift) while looking at an Earth Block and you will be able to move it around!

Permissions:
bending.ability.EarthManipulation (default to true)

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Read more about this resource...

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

EarthManipulation - Gives you the ability to move Earthbendable blocks around!

Read more about this resource...
You have a fatal error in your code, Methods.getBoundAbility(player).equalsIgnoreCase("EarthManipulation")
onPlayerSneak method. You don't check to see if the player is a bendingPlayer first, therefore in the Methods.getBoundAbility(player) will return null if the player is not a bendingPlayer. You can't compare null to the string "EarthManipulation"

Aceliip

Verified Member
please update this its freekin amazing utility for earthbenders, I love the fact i can use most skills in pve for personal use in building homes and stuff, besides fighting people I want to be able to telekinetically build with earthbending that would be so cool!