• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthKick

EarthKick 1.1.0

xNuminousx

Daaang, Numinous' being sassy af.
He's blowing this all out of proportion... It was harmless and suddenly they're all victims of my nitpick-ery... You cant use that as an excuse everytime you disagree with something... Earthkick is in JedCore. EarthKick exists here now too. That's a fact. I made a comment on how I predicted someone would upload something that already existed in JedCore and now everyone's sobbing in their diapers. Like Jesus Christ man. What opinions did I even have? Other than saying he did good work. I started something... Doesn't take much to upset someone around here. Look at me lol!

Pride

He's blowing this all out of proportion... It was harmless and suddenly they're all victims of my nitpick-ery... You cant use that as an excuse everytime you disagree with something... Earthkick is in JedCore. EarthKick exists here now too. That's a fact. I made a comment on how I predicted someone would upload something that already existed in JedCore and now everyone's sobbing in their diapers. Like Jesus Christ man. What opinions did I even have? Other than saying he did good work. I started something... Doesn't take much to upset someone around here. Look at me lol!

Loony

*Sigh* - I'll just break it down here so I don't have to bring this up again.

First and foremost; I wasn't specifically just talking about you. It was including both you and Mesk. Exhibit A of unnecessary comments:
That's some funny coincident, because this looks exactly like the jedcore's, looool.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
My reaction right now is not just from this post, but rather a build up of the negativity, disrespect and nitpick comments that you and Mesk both do on people's work for the community. It's not about me disagreeing with your statements, rather me not thinking those statements weren't helpful in any way shape or form and that I believe you should keep them to yourself instead of just shitting on people's work, regardless of if you realize you're doing it or not. When someone has just released an ability that took hours of work for the community to enjoy, the first reaction shouldn't be comments like this and that's what you don't realize. It frustrates me when I see ignorance to the hard work that goes into making these abilities and how people have to mention something negative about everything and break it down 5 times over and then go through each point and say your opinion on it. It's really not needed.

Pride

*Sigh* - I'll just break it down here so I don't have to bring this up again.

First and foremost; I wasn't specifically just talking about you. It was including both you and Mesk. Exhibit A of unnecessary comments:

My reaction right now is not just from this post, but rather a build up of the negativity, disrespect and nitpick comments that you and Mesk both do on people's work for the community. It's not about me disagreeing with your statements, rather me not thinking those statements weren't helpful in any way shape or form and that I believe you should keep them to yourself instead of just shitting on people's work, regardless of if you realize you're doing it or not. When someone has just released an ability that took hours of work for the community to enjoy, the first reaction shouldn't be comments like this and that's what you don't realize. It frustrates me when I see ignorance to the hard work that goes into making these abilities and how people have to mention something negative about everything and break it down 5 times over and then go through each point and say your opinion on it. It's really not needed.
Preach!

xNuminousx

When ever I break stuff down I'm nitpicking and it's used against me but when other people do it it's fine I guess... I say it's useful and you scream in horror but just did it.... anyways...

As usual you over looked my positivity. I said my joke, and then I said regardless of my joke he did good work. But of course you'd push it aside as if it never happened.

No one shitted on. No one said anything distasteful about the move. If you don't want something associated with something else, it's best NOT to name it the exact thing you don't want it associated with... Other than that, don't see the harm.

I'm sure people and myself will enjoy the move. Just commented on my prediction that maybe other people can relate to. Anything harmless I do is just a chance for people to become victims around here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

The point is that I don't want this associated with jedcore. It's my own ability. So don't :)
And just thought about this with my other post: you probably shouldn't have named it EarthKick if you didn't want it to be associated with JedCore EarthKick is popularly known as a JedCore move so you can't expect people to forget about that just for you... You basically asked them to make the connection but having it named the exact thing.

Yea, sure you came up with it first, but the name was still used first by someone else and they made it popular.

I think we should just be thanking Simp for re-creating an ability that people love and don't have easy access to anymore. We shouldn't be criticizing the fact that the move has been made by someone else before; haven't you taken over outdated addons yourself? The difference here is, Simp made his from scratch.
True.

Jokes are fun when they're actually funny lol.

I just don't think it's necessary for both you and Mesk to constantly nitpick at addons for no good reason. Know when your opinion is wanted and needed. Here it isn't.
I wasn't nitpicking, lol. I was pointing out that it looks (almost or not) exactly like Jedcore's from the looks of gifs. It wasn't feedback or anything. If it were, I would probably do it in the rating section.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt