• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthKick

EarthKick 1.1.0

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

EarthKick - Send shards of earth flying at your enemies by kicking the earth

EarthKick

Functions: Sneak at earth to use
Description: This ability sends shards of earth in the direction you're facing that will damage any entites they come into contact with, and break upon contact with the ground or said entities.
Permission: bending.ability.earthkick
Config:
Code:
Abilities:
  EarthKick:
    Cooldown: 4000
    Damage: 1
    MaxBlocks: 9
    LavaMultiplier: 1.5
  • MaxBlocks: Amount of shards to fire
  • LavaMultiplier: Factor to multiply the damage by...
Read more about this resource...

Aceliip

Verified Member
Can't even use this ability. :(

[15:51:35 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.4
org.bukkit.event.EventException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1412) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:747) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.EarthAbility.isEarthbendable(Lorg/bukkit/Material;ZZZ)Z
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.launchKick(EarthKick.java:176) ~[?:?]
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.<init>(EarthKick.java:64) ~[?:?]
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.onSneak(EarthKick.java:279) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor78.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
... 15 more

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can't even use this ability. :(

[15:51:35 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.4
org.bukkit.event.EventException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1412) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:747) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.EarthAbility.isEarthbendable(Lorg/bukkit/Material;ZZZ)Z
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.launchKick(EarthKick.java:176) ~[?:?]
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.<init>(EarthKick.java:64) ~[?:?]
at me.simplicitee.earthkick.EarthKick.onSneak(EarthKick.java:279) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor78.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
... 15 more
Oops, forgot I was using a version of PK that is not the latest. I'll fix it quickly

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Expanding it with maybe a weakness/fatigue or both inducement? It would really help it to stand out from earthblast with that minor detailed difference :)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I was wondering how long it'd take for people to start reuploading JedCore moves haha!

Regardless, good work.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I was wondering how long it'd take for people to start reuploading JedCore moves haha!

Regardless, good work.
I didn't reupload a jedcore ability. I've had this in mind since before jedcore or jed even released his.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I didn't reupload a jedcore ability. I've had this in mind since before jedcore or jed even released his.
May have been in your mind but wasn't public. Point is, the original ability was released as a part of jedcore and then it's been uploaded to the public again (aka re uploaded) by you. Just technicalities and a joke dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
May have been in your mind but wasn't public. Point is, the original ability was released as a part of jedcore and then it's been uploaded to the public again (aka re uploaded) by you. Just technicalities and a joke dude.

The point is that I don't want this associated with jedcore. It's my own ability. So don't :)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's some funny coincident, because this looks exactly like the jedcore's, looool.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Loony

Verified Member

Regardless, good work.
I don't think this is even a JedCore ability; I'm pretty sure someone else made EarthKick and Jed added it to JC -- Might be wrong though.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I don't think this is even a JedCore ability; I'm pretty sure someone else made EarthKick and Jed added it to JC -- Might be wrong though.
You're probably right. But it was still a JedCore ability and that's how the name received its "credit"

Loony

Verified Member
You're probably right. But it was still a JedCore ability and that's how the name received its "credit"

I think we should just be thanking Simp for re-creating an ability that people love and don't have easy access to anymore. We shouldn't be criticizing the fact that the move has been made by someone else before; haven't you taken over outdated addons yourself? The difference here is, Simp made his from scratch.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think we should just be thanking Simp for re-creating an ability that people love and don't have easy access to anymore. We shouldn't be criticizing the fact that the move has been made by someone else before; haven't you taken over outdated addons yourself? The difference here is, Simp made his from scratch.
Omg we're back to this... like I've said, it's a joke. Like I've said, he did good work. If someone makes a joke about an addon I took up like I did here, it'd be funny. I wouldn't be hurt or ashamed like this.

Loony

Verified Member
Omg we're back to this... like I've said, it's a joke. Like I've said, he did good work. If someone makes a joke about an addon I took up like I did here, it'd be funny. I wouldn't be hurt or ashamed like this.

Jokes are fun when they're actually funny lol.

I just don't think it's necessary for both you and Mesk to constantly nitpick at addons for no good reason. Know when your opinion is wanted and needed. Here it isn't.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Jokes are fun when they're actually funny lol.

I just don't think it's necessary for both you and Mesk to constantly nitpick at addons for no good reason. Know when your opinion is wanted and needed. Here it isn't.
Then ignore it. Nothing was aggressive or anything. If it's not funny then ignore it. I didn't nitpick anything. The title is literally a name from something in JedCore so it doesn't take much skill to figure out the connection. No point in you being over sensitive about this.